Eighteen

(A lot of clues to who kidnapped Layla in this chapter, but also pay close attention to a certain character too. ) 

                                At the restaurant, we sat in the front. We were in a booth and people; supernatural I mean were looking at me. Their eyes and whispers made me nervous and I avoided do anything. Stuff like talking and smiling, I just sat there like a statue.

"Eat Mira." Alex said. "Ignore those jerks, they are JUST jealous and mad because a human girl is gonna be there Queen." He said. He wiped his finger on his bib and swung his lobster leg at a group of girls sitting nearby. "Isn't that right ladies? Your all jealous hoes." He said. I couldn't help the small smile that came on my face as Ash and Reece laughed. I mumbled an okay and ate my food. It wasn't the best thing I'd had but it was good.

"Would you like a refill?" Asked a voice, I looked up and frowned.

There was boy with black hair and brown eyes standing over us. He had a waiter's uniform on, but I knew he wasn't the same boy from before. He only looked to be seventeen at the most. "Who are you?" I asked. The boy smiled.

"My name is Harry, I'm your new waiter. Fin had to go." He explained. I nodded in understanding, but noticed the way everyone else looked at him. Alex held suspicion, Reece held an uncomfortable look, Ash held disgust, and Hogarth held hope?

"We'll let you know Harry ." Ash said harshly.

"Alright." Harry said, walking away. When he walked away everyone looked relieved, except Hogarth.

"Wh-whats the matter?"

"That was Harry Greane." Hogarth explained. "He's the pack...odd ball?" He said, everyone nodded.

"What's the matter with him being odd?" I asked." He seems friendly. "I said.

"He takes pictures of people in the pack, like some type of stalker." Ash said. "There's even a rumor he takes pictures of naked she wolves." He added. I gasped, appalled.

"That's awful, "I said. I looked up and around to make sure he wasn't around. Or maybe just to double check if he looked like a creepy stalker.

But as I looked up I saw him. He was standing in the back of the restaurant, holding a camera. We made eye contact as he took a shot and I gasped. I looked away. "Can we go now?" I asked, wringing my fingers together. I wanted this day to be over.

"Oh come on Mira." Alex whined. "We didn't go to the mall yet. I wanted to show you the movie theater." He said. I groaned.

Between paparazzi, stares, whispers, and a presumed stalker, I was ready to go back to the castle. But I just sighed.

"Let's just get out of this restaurant." I said.

Layla P.O.V

I banged my fist against the door, screaming. "Let. Me. Out. You freaking coward!" I screamed. I sobbed harshly and kicked the door. My shackles jingled like bells and I kicked the mattress on the floor. I picked a pipe off the floor and started hitting the door.

When that didn't satisfy my anger, I threw the pipe and looked for something else to throw. He didn't keep much down here so I had to search. On the floor in a box I saw a picture frame. Inside were my captures initials.

'H.K.G.' I glared at it, but then decided to throw it across the door. Glass fell everywhere and I sobbed. "Let me out." I sobbed in defeat.

(Hello readers.It's me Patrice48. I hope you all enjoyed that chapter, because even though all will be revealed in a FEW chapters its really important that you payed attention in i think the last one and this one and hopefully you can all leave comments on who you think has her. Another thing. guys please read my authors notes. i ask you guys to recommended things. heck I might even mention some you guys stories. I may even do dedications... reminds me

@Natty_Dreads because she has voted on every update since day one thanks girl.

Beautiful_M0nster because she has helped me out a lot with the past few updates and she's just all around great reader.

@Xhaha because she was my first commenter and her comments made me smile.

Thats all for this part, but read the authors notes and keep voting, commenting, and sharing and the next chapter may have a dedication to you too.

Thanks guys!