Twelve

"Favorite color?" I asked as I grinned at Ash and Alex.

"Orange. "Alex said. I smiled at him.

"Asher?" I asked.

"Blue, the color of lovely mate's gorgeous eyes. "He said fondly.

Alex tapped my shoulder. "They're not really mates. He just has a mad crush on her." He said and then laughed when Asher looked at him.

"If looks could kill." I said, chuckling.

"It doesn't matter if I have a crush on her or not I love her." Asher said and focused his eyes on the road.

"MH. You keep telling yourself that buddy." Alex and I laughed.

"How about I crash the car and kill you?" Asher said, causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"It'd kill you too stupid. Plus, even if you did survive Beau would kill you." Alex said smirking. Asher looked as if he was thinking it over.

"If your dead then it wouldn't matter." He said finally, making a left on the dark road.

"You're so stupid." Alex laughed, causing Asher to swerve the car and Alex to shout in surprise.

After we had left Alpha Jared's pack. We went to one more before heading to the airport I think. They introduced me to various 'road games'. Like twenty question, two truths and a lie (Which was personally my favorite,) It was fun, I even got to know Asher better, and turns out he's nice. "Here we are." He said, parking at the hotel looking building.

"I thought we were going to an airport?" I asked as they started getting out.

"The airport is behind the hotel." Alex explained taking my hand and leading me to the entrance. Asher walked next to us.

When we entered, we were greeted by three men all dressed in emerald green suits. They smiled, revealing sharp teeth. I gasped." Welcome to the Emerald Palace." They said in unison. There was something eerie.

"Jeez Malcom way to go on making them look so real." Alex said. I frowned but then I noticed a man, coming to land next the three men.

"Thank you Alex, months of hard work and I finally have the Emerald Palace's first robotic servants." He said, smiling and showing pearly white fangs, almost identical to the.... men? He looked towards me and his glowing eyes focused on me." And who is this?" He asked.

"This is Beau's mate, Mira Americ." Alex said.

"Ah. Gorgeous she is." He took my and bring it to his lips." A pleasure Ms. Americ." He said. I smiled at him, feeling calmer as I considered his eyes.

He was handsome. His skin was a caramel color, he had freckles covering his nose and dark curls that were all over his head. He had a gorgeous that could make you melt....

'Bad Mira.' But his eyes. A gorgeous emerald green color, much prettier than King Beau's.

"Malcom!" I heard Alex shout, causing me to jump.

"My bad, I couldn't tell she was human." Malcom said, releasing my hand and smiling. I frowned.

I felt like I was sucked into another world and just now coming back. "What happened?" I asked. Alex was glaring at Malcom who was playing with a small device.

"He was hypnotizing you." Asher answered. I tilted my head.

"Werewolves can hypnotize people?" I asked.

"No. Vampires and witches can only do that." Alex said, causing Asher to scoff.

"Not just them, but yeah. Malcom's a vamp. He was hypnotizing you. Sometimes that's what they do to attract prey faster." Asher explained, I gaped at them and then looked at Malcom. "We're in their turf of town. This is Malcom's hotel." Asher said.

"You are a very pretty prey Ms. Americ."

"The King's prey Malcom." I heard Beta Asthenias say. I looked in his general direction and then back at Malcom, who's eyes shone with ferocity.

"Asthenias, I guess you've decided today was the day you'd die, considering you are NOT allowed back in my hotel." Malcom said.

'Orders by the King to escort Mira to the plane." He said, grabbing my arm. I winced, as he was holding it very hard.

"Get her and go, now." He said, glaring. Asthenias turned, growling under his breath.

He dragged to the back and pulled me outside into the warm summer air. He dragged me to a large white plane. It felt as if his grip was getting tighter and tears came to my eyes." Your hurting me." I said. I guess I'd just pissed him off more, but his grip got tighter and he threw me into the plane.

I sat there on the floor, my arm throbbing. He growled loud, pacing. "It'll be worth it." He said and seemed calmer as he then left the plane without looking back.

(Share,Comment, like and join the group please!)