Thirty-One

When I woke up the next morning the unfamiliar feeling of someone's arms around me made an uncomfortable rush of anxiety jolt my body. It was only soothed by the comfortable and familiar jolts that have only been gifted to me by one person.

I turned over with a moan, eyes still shut and face burying into a hard chest. A soft sigh came from the warm body and strong arms tightened around me. My eyes fluttered open and I smiled, taking a deep breath of the intoxicating scent that was Beau.

We stayed in the tranquility of silence in each others arms for a few minutes and then we pulled back smiling into one another's eyes. "Hi." I said softly, bring my hand up to caress his rough cheek.

"Hey." He said with a soft smile, his lips lightly kissed mine.

Beau looked different. The aftermath of sleepiness held his eyes and a lazy smile graced his soft lips. The seriousness that he usually held on his features were gone and the smooth relaxedness of his brow made my heart warm. The worry lines that usually creased his nearly perfect skin were nonvisible and I liked that. It was a greater piece of the Beau I hoped for.

We stared into each others eyes and then he looked away. A soft frown touched my face and I let my hand fall from his face." What is it?" I asked.

He gave me a few long seconds of silence before opening his mouth to speak. "I'm sorry." He said clearly, returning his sea green eyes to my own brown.

"For?" I had a small inkling of what the answer of my question was but I wanted to see just what he would say. It made me satisfied that an apology was getting delivered to me, it was odd but I was glad.

'Well deserved sorry, I mean what he's put you through. I love him dearly but he needs to apologize.' The voice griped. I nodded in agreement to myself, the last few months of my life had so many twists and turns and upside downs, and mostly because of him and this world of his.

"For...comparing you...confusing you." His hand rested on my cheek and I could see the sincerity in his eyes." You need to discover for yourself the importance and meaning of who you wer-are Amira and It's no right of mine to rush that are pressure that." He said, the serious lines that usually creased his forehead, returned and I lifted my hands to smooth them out. His face softened and I could have sworn I saw tears brim his gorgeous eyes.

"Oh Beau." I said gently.

"I love you Amira and I've missed you so much. Like you just don't even know." He said and then gave me a long kiss, pressing his forehead to mine after he was finished holding my lips in his.

My heart was warm in my chest as we lied there. In that moment I realized how deeply my love for him somehow extended to.

After a long time he got up from the bed and smiled down at me. "Time to get up and train. There is a long day set ahead for us."

After a long shower and extensive arguing about what I could and could not do for my second day of training, we finally made into the forest clearing for training.

We trained all morning and some lightly into the afternoon. He taught a few techniques that I easily picked up and used against him. The day was peppered with little kisses and hard work.

Our heavy work out stretched into a quarter after 3 and I was drenched in sweat, grass, and dirt. I looked at Beau, who unsurprisingly had barely a drop sweat on his gorgeous, shirtless body. I yelled in dramatic agony, up at the sky as we walked back into the village of werewolves. Beau chuckled beside me and I glared playfully.

"It'll get easier." He said comfortingly, reaching for my hand.

"I hope so." I whined, entangling my fingers with his. My hand tingled with electrical currents while I swung our hands. I did so until he pulled me gently into his side and we walked closely together. I felt slightly embarrassed because I was sure I didn't smell to hot like fresh daisies at the moment.