Fifteen

"Miiiiraaa." I heard. "I know beds are amazing but you gotta get uuupp." Said the voice.

I groaned and buried my head between to pillows. "Go awaayyy." I whined, not knowing who it was.

"Don't you wanna spend time with Alexxx." He said. I peeked my head up and sure enough the 15-year-old boy I'd come to love so much was standing over me.

"ALEX!" I screeched, throwing my arms around him.

"I knew you missed me." He said, chuckling.

"Did you miss me?" Ash said, he came into my vision, looking at me hopefully.

"Of course!" I said, smiling at him. He smiled back happily, I slid off the bed and stood in-between the two boys much taller than me.

I had a vague memory of what all happened when I got here. I remember falling asleep in the car. The next thing I knew I was lying on a bed in the dark. I had lied there for a few minutes and then got up. I looked through everything in the room, concluding this was my new room. Feeling exhausted, I had taken a short shower and then got dressed for bed.

Alex and Ash patted my back. "You okay?" Ash asked. I frowned and nodded.

"Good you get to meet Reece then." Alex said.

"Who?" I asked, just then a beautiful dark skinned girl walked in and stopped short when she saw us.

"This is Reece." Alex said." Your personal maid." He explained. I gave a shocked look.

"A maid?" I shook my head." That isn't necessary." I said. Alex shrugged.

"Give Beau some props. He may not be the best at showing it, but he cares. He wants what's best for you." Alex explained for his cousin." He wants you happy.

My heart beat came faster. The man who put me in the most uncomfortable and unhappy situation ever wants me to be happy? "Now look what you have done, she looks like she's gonna pass out." Ash commented as they guided me out of my room.

"I-I'm okay. Wh-where are we going?" I asked.

"Breakfast." Reece said.

At that my stomach grumbled. Alex and Ash laughed. And looked away in embarrassment.

Beau P.O.V

I wrote down the notes, taking a sip from drink. Patrick, the Alpha of a nearby region was talking. Mostly about the ball for mate less super naturals. Every year there was a huge ball held by a supernatural leader, just for the mate less ones. This year it was my year to host the ball.

"Security will be doubled that is agreed isn't it Alpha King Beau?" Patrick asked. I nodded, handing him the plans that my assistant finished drawing out for me.

"The guest list is in there." I said. He nodded and opened the file. He flipped through the plans.

"Haven't you found your mate already?" He asked. I nodded, scowling. The older man looked at me and a look of understanding crossed his face. "She'll come around." He said.

"At least if I still have the ball millions of super naturals will find their mates.' I said. He nodded." The ball will be in four months.

"I guess that's all." He said. I nodded and then watched as he gathered his things. "Oh." He said as he put papers into his brief case." And what are we doing about this- these attacks?" He asked.

"I'm meeting the leaders next month." I said. "We'll resolve any problems there." I explained. Patrick, stood and so did I and I shook his hand.

"That's all, nice meeting with you Alpha King Beau."

Who is attacking? Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Like, comment, share. Another chapter coming your way soon.