I walked to the other side of the room, pulling my bra and panties on as I went, and then stopping to pull on my jeans. I heard the door open behind me and knew Edward was back, I smiled, keeping my face away from him as I pulled on my shirt. In the next moment, his arms were around me, and he leaned in to press his chin to my shoulder.

"You smell like strawberries," he said, moving his head to press a gentle kiss right beneath my ear.

"I do?" I asked, leaning against him, suddenly breathless at the feeling of his breath on my neck.

"You always do," he said, again, against my neck.

"Do you not like the scent of strawberries?" I pursed my lips as I said this, tipping my head to the side as Edward pressed another kiss to my neck.

"On the contrary," he whispered, I could hear the smile in his voice, I could feel his smile on my skin, "it's quickly become my favourite smell."

I turned to face him, pressing my hands to his chest and arching my brow in question.

"It smells like you," he explained, "it smells like home."

I blushed softly and stood on my tiptoes, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. His answering kiss was anything but. He placed one hand on the small of my back, the other found its way to my cheek, he kissed me deeply, in a way that amplified the beat of my heart to the point it felt like it was popping in and out of my chest like some kind of cartoon character. To the point I thought he could hear it. I reached my hand up and pressed it to his face, pulling my head back and taking a deep, much needed breath.

"I should shower," he said in a deep, raspy tone, I could tell he felt the same as me. I didn't say anything, just nodded helplessly.

He didn't say anything, he just brushed his thumb over my cheekbone and turned away from me, heading towards the door.

Once he was gone, I sat myself down on the bed, bringing my hands up to cup my face, I fell back so I was laying down. My heart raced as my mind went over everything that happened last night, I could only think about his hands on me, and his warm kisses.

Suddenly I was reliving it. It was just like it was happening again, except it was different. I was more confident, I took control and it was wonderful.

Then, he started saying my name, and I was snapped out of my trance to find Edward hovering over me, his hair wet, his eyes wide, he had his finger pressed to his lips, a sign for me to be silent. I noticed he still had a few suds on his chest, and he only had a towel around his hips.

He pointed to my door and mouthed 'Charlie.'

My eyes widened, mirroring Edwards.

"Bella?" I heard Charlie call, sounding annoyed. Shit. Did he know?

"Uh, yeah dad?" I called, my voice involuntary shaky.

"Are you going to school or not?" He asked me.

"I am..." I called back, "I'm almost ready."

I heard my door handle rattle and momentarily thanked God Edward remembered to lock it.

"Why is this door locked?" He asked.

"What do you mean? I just decided to lock it." I answered, looking up to meet Edwards gaze, his fear seemed to be gone, and he was now just grinning, a sly expression.

"We don't have locked doors in this house," Charlie said as Edwards hand made its way up my shirt.

I gasped in response, clutching his wrist desperately.