Ch 15- Friendly Date

Start from the beginning

"Sorry about my mom," I chuckled facing Namjoon. He shook his head as we walked, I stuck my hands in my pockets of my cardigan. The walk was quiet, "So, what are we doing today?" I asked. "Maybe get a cup of coffee at the café to warm up." Namjoon said, the weather was getting cold, "That sounds wonderful." We smiled at each other. Namjoon was wearing a thick white sweater with blue jeans, black and white converse high, with a black beanie.

We walked a couple miles finding the closest café. Namjoon held the door open for me, "Thanks," Namjoon nod his head once as a reply. We ordered our drink and found a seat, "So how you've been?" Namjoon asked, filling the awkwardness, "Great, wishing to sing." I smiled looking down at the table. "How about you?" I asked looking up, "Busy, with all the idol thing." He chuckled lightly as our coffee was being served. We thanked the waitress and sat in silence, taking in small sips of our coffee.

"So why did you want to hang out? With me specifically." I rest my hands on my lap, Namjoon didn't say anything as I saw light pink forming on his cheeks. "Um..." he looked down at his coffee and tapped the nape of his neck,  "Just because... I want to... know more about you." He stuttered. "Oh, well what do you want to know?" I questioned. "Your favorite.... color?" I chuckled a little, "That's the typical question everyone ask, that's fine, I love the color pink. I used to hate it, blue was my favorite but now, I adore pink. What about you? What's your favorite color." I took a sip of my coffee, blowing it before I drink.

"Black, because black goes with anything. It also gives this soulful feeling in a good way, it also gives a classic feeling like the old black and white TV days, people think black signifies death or something bad, but I find black an appealing color and positive color." Namjoon said, as he was in his own world explaining why black is a beautiful color to adore. "I never seen black that way, I always thought it was dark and mean. I mean... I almost lived in the dark and it scares me." I mumbled the last part, soft enough for me to hear.

"Why would you say that?" Namjoon said out loud, I looked at him. I sighed, "It's... complicated," I stuttered, "Forget what I said, what else do you want to know?"

"What made you become interested in music?" I smiled looking down at my cup of coffee, "It was because of my dad, he played the piano when my mom was pregnant with me. When I was born he would play the piano and put me to sleep, at the age of four I listened to my dad play the piano. I started playing the piano just from hearing him play."

I looked up, "Wait so you were four when you played the piano? By ear?!" Namjoon exclaimed, I nodded, "Yeah, and because I was interested in playing, my dad taught me how to read cords and properly learn my fingerings," I said as if my dad taught me just yesterday. "I'm amazed, were you interested in singing too?" Namjoon asked, I nodded my head. "I was musically interested," I chuckled. "People call me music prodigy, because I can play by ear and compose my own music," I added.

"Maybe you can compose me a song," Namjoon joked, making us laugh, "Maybe, my dream is to be a music artist," Namjoon was surprised, "Really!? You can come to the company and compose your own music, and debut there." Namjoon explained.

I smiled widely, excited to hear that, "I can't wait to get my voice back, then," I happily said. After talking and finishing our cup of coffee, we headed out to do some other stuff. "I know a place we can go, follow me." I was curious to where we were going, so I followed next to Namjoon closely.

We took a bus to the destination we were heading, "Are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked, as I sat next to Namjoon, at the back of the bus. "It's a surprise," he said, giving me his deep dimple smile. I pouted, "Alright," I looked out the window. I didn't know how long we hung out, but the sun was already setting. The bright blue sky has turned salmon pink and purple at the horizon, while the dark blue is coming on a close to the salmon pink and purple.

It hasn't been five minutes and my head was bobbing left to right, and front to back. My eyes would close on me and when my head bobs I open them like nothing happened. Yukiko was getting tired as the bus rocked, Namjoon played on his phone when Yukiko's head landed on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon's body tensed as he carefully peek, to look at Yukiko's face.

Her long dark eyelashes, her small button nose, her chest heaving up and down, and her long hair covering her face. Namjoon naturally moved a piece of hair strand out of her face, 'she looks peaceful,' Namjoon thought. 'Being with you, makes my world different.' Namjoon caressed Yukiko's cheek softly, as she slightly stirred in her little sleep.

Yukiko opened her eyes as Namjoon quickly pulled his hand away, "Are we there yet?" Yukiko mumbled rubbing her eyes. Namjoon shyly look down at his lap, tapping the nape of his neck nervously, "Almost, just... A couple more stops," Yukiko nodded as she covered her mouth while she yawned.

After a couple more stops, they got off the bus. "Are you going to tell me where we are going now?" I asked. Namjoon shook his head, "It's a surprise," Namjoon gave a cheeky smile when he looked down at me.

I frowned and quietly followed. We walked a couple miles more and stopped at a building. We stood in front of it, "What are we doing?" I asked. "We're going to sneak in," Namjoon whispered.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
TBC!!

Where are they, and why are they sneaking in? Namjoon what are you up to?

Any ways I hope you enjoyed today's chapter, don't forget to vote and comment!!

Have an awesome day loves!!