Ch 7- Intro of the Boys

Yukiko's pov

I ran down the hall, following the little girl's laugh as it echoed. Turning left to right, passing by old rusty metal doors. I stopped running slowing my pace catching my breath, at each gasp I take it burns my throat. Resting my hands on my knees, I saw a dark shadow run behind me hearing the child's laugh. I ran after her, into a lit hallway coming to a stop at a wooden door. Go in, it whispered like a howling wind.

I opened the door slowly, dark and quiet with the light from the sun casting on the floor. There stood a grand piano, a black one just like my father's at home. I held my breath staring at it, my hands shook, my legs felt like jello, my whole body shook in fear. "Yukiko what are you doing here!" I knew that voice would come back, I knew it and I felt it coming. The form of my mother appeared, or I thought so.

She was no longer my mother, she was a young woman dressed in black leather with long light brown curly hair. She had full exotic makeup on, making her look evil and fearless. She walked forward with the heels of her boots thumping on the wooded floor. "Why are you here? Don't you remember your father's death? The remorse your mother had to go through because of your musical interest? He died because of that one song and your mother hated it,"

'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' started playing in my head. I wanted to get the song out of my head, I don't want to hear it. Get it out! I don't want to hear it! I screamed in my head grabbing a fist full of my hair. She laughed, "I'll make you suffer until you hate this song, and you will never play instruments and become an artist!" She laughed hysterically. She ran her fingers over the grand piano, like she's seducing the piano as a man.

Why are you doing this? I asked in my head, "Why? So you can suffer with your parents, if you're wondering who I am, just remember I'm you." She laughed and vanished from my sight. I gasp for air as I shot my eyes open. "Yuki, there you are!" "Mute girl you ok?" Namjoon and Taehyung rushed from the door, crouching beside me. "What are you doing on the floor? Are you sick you look pale," Namjoon asked concerned.

My chest heaved up and down, "The nurses were looking for you, so we ran after you," the other male walked in arms crossed. I stood up with my trembling body, I bowed thanking them and walked out of the room. "We should take you to the nurses office, I'm afraid you might get lost in school and faint. Did you faint?" Namjoon asked as he helped me walk. I only shrugged not knowing what actually happen. Something is wrong with me.

We finally made it to the nurses office, and nurse Kim was there patiently waiting. "Thanks gentlemen you can head back to class," I sat in front of nurse Kim as he prepared himself for the session. It went on for an hour and I'd say my voice is almost there, but my mind was set to somewhere else. "Miss. Tsuneko you alright?" Nurse Kim asked, I was hesitatent when he asked but nodded. No I'm not alright, something is wrong with me.

Nurse Kim had a worried expression, "you're pale and sweaty, I don't think you are. You look scared too I know we just met but... you can tell me what's wrong," I looked at him unsure, I don't know what is wrong with me I only shrugged my shoulders. I don't think I should talk now, I need to confirm if she is going to keep appearing because something is wrong with me. If not then I must be fine.

I spoke a little now that I can whisper, "I'm not sure yet, but I'll tell you... when I'm ready," nurse Kim was surprised by my sudden speech, but nodded, "call me if you need anything," I nodded and he left. I went back to class as it was break time. "Yuki you're back! Are you ok?" I sat down at my desk, as Namjoon asked. I nod my head as a reply, "Mute girl, why were you on the floor of the music room?" Taehyung questioned as the male beside him nodded. I never seen him respond to anything, except that one time in the music room. I glared at Taehyung, "would you stop... calling me mu-mute girl?" I whispered trying not to go full on rage.

The three of them were surprised with eyes wide open. "Stop staring at me like that, or your eyes are going to-to pop out," I looked away, facing to the front of the room. "So... you're able to talk now?" Namjoon asked again I nod my head, "Not technically talking yet, b-but whispering. My vocal is still developing," the boys nodded saying 'ahh' in unison. The next class started, and it was English. A foreign male walked in, tall, white skin, nicely fit with toned arms, and sort of a dirty blonde hair with facial hair. I'll be lying if I say he wasn't attractive, because damn he looks like Chris Hemsworth.

Mr. Sweets had an attractive voice as he spoke in English. I wasn't focusing on the lesson, but was lost admiring his sharp features. I think this class will be the only class I will fail, how can you focus when you have the most hottest and attractive teacher in your class? I hadn't notice the school bell rung. Indicating it's time for lunch. "Did you understand any of that gibberish?" Taehyung stood up rubbing his hands together. "Yeah, this stuff is easy man," Namjoon smiled and patted Taehyung's back, "easy for you to say overachiever," the other male, which I never learned his name spoke.

"Did you understand anything from Mr. Sweets mute girl?" I scowled at Taehyung for calling me 'mute girl' but I shook my head. We sat down at a long table, with some other guys. I confusingly stood as the three male took their seat. "Yuki, come sit I'll introduce you to everyone," Namjoon gestered me to sit and did as I was told. Namjoon was to my left and another to my right, I faced the guy to my right gasping. I pointed at him, "you!" I didn't say anything but mouthed instead. He showed me a cute eye smile waving, "so we meet again! I told you I'll see you around," Jimin smiled. Namjoon introduced everyone sitting at the table.

If I could remember, the guy sitting next to Namjoon is Hoseok or J-hope, across from J-hope is Taehyung or V, then across from Namjoon aka Rap Monster is Seokjin or jin for short. Across from me is Jungkook, he seems really shy around me, and last but not least across from Jimin or the guy I never learned his name is, Yoongi or Suga. "Why do you guys have such weird nicknames?" I whispered into Namjoon's ear, "hm? They're not nicknames, they're going to be our stage names." The rest nodded their heads, "Stage names? Wh-what's that suppose to mean?" My brows narrowed as I eyed all of them.

"We're going to be debuting as a boy group, under BigHit Ent." J-hope poked his head out as he said that. "We're going to be making music that will be known around the world. That's our goal, to spread our music around the world and live our dream." Namjoon smiled at me, I heard someone said, "hip hop is swag." The word music peirced right through me. Music, music, music is the last thing I want to hear. Next thing I know I was walking away from the group of boys, leaving Namjoon to shout my name.

- - - - - - -
TBC!

I hope all of you are having an awesome day my loves! I hope this chapter wasn't weird in a way, or boring.

Anyways please do vote/comment!