Ch 11- Composing

Yukiko's Pov

"You're not playing it right." I stood at the door way of the music room, "Oh? Says the one who stopped playing AND who missed school for the last hmmm three days?" Yoongi got out of his seat on the bench. He pushed my head with his index finger as I glared at him, "Where did you go? The boys really missed you, although you're quiet I forget that you're with us." I gasped punching him in the arm, "That's mean." My voice was raspy meaning it's getting better, but I'm going to under go into surgery. "Are you going to answer my other question? Where have you been?" I didn't want to tell Yoongi that I've been having therapy, not my voice therapy although I still have my usual session. 

But I've been having my behavioral therapies. "Yuikiko," I snap out of my thoughts, "Yeah?" I whispered, "Let's just go and play on the piano." I nodded my head with Yoongi dragging my hand. I sat in front of the piano swallowing my saliva, Yoongi sat next to me as he looked at me. "C'mon play, didn't you say you wanted to come every morning to play? Well you better make that up because you bailed out on me three days ago." He chuckled, making my lips tug upward. "It's okay to start playing again Yukiko, if she comes again try to ignore her. You can fight her off, remember she's only part of your imagination. If it gets out of hand, rest your mind in ease and eat the pill to calm yourself."  I remember Dr. Lee's reminder. 

I had my eyes closed, which I didn't know until Yoongi snapped his finger. "Are you sleeping on me? Hello Yukiko."I opened my eyes and smiled, "Sorry, I think I did fall asleep on you heh," I chuckled, raising my hand to rest on the keyboard. "Well, don't waste your time sleeping school is going to start half an hour." Yoongi started playing on the piano, as I played along. School is starting soon, Yoongi and I head back to homeroom. We entered in only to see Taehyung sitting on his desk, resting on his elbow with his eyes closed. 

Yoongi went up to him and moved his hand, making Taehyung's head hit the desk. "Ow Hyung!" He rubbed his head seeing me make my way to my desk, "Mute girl! you're finally here!" Taehyung stood up quickly making his chair fall to the ground making a huge scene, "Aish, quit making a scene you're embarrassing me." Yoongi sat in his desk looking embarrassed, I silently chuckled with a hug attack from Taehyung. "Where have you been! You missed three days of school, which means you missed a test for algebra." Taehyung pulled away with his hands still on my shoulder. 

"Um, it's a long story" I smiled at Taehyung and sat down, "Oh where is Namjoon by the way?" I turned around and asked. "Hyung is in a club," I look down then up again, "At school?" Taehyung shook his head, "The club isn't here at school. He is an underground rapper with the Daenamhyup group. He won't be at school later until lunch." Taehyung explained as I only nod my head. School continued, I had to take my algebra test during my break time in another room. By the time I finished my test, it was lunch time. I sat in the empty room sighing, can I really recover from this... I don't know what to call this sickness, disease, illness? 

Forget it, I got up taking the test in my hand and head towards the teacher's office. "Mr. Kim, I finished the test." I placed the test on his desk, "Oh, well done. See you tomorrow, Yukiko." I bowed and left the teacher's office. I strode around the hallways, picking out some snacks from the canteen and strode around again. I went back to the music room wanting to play the piano again. As I walked I heard the child's laugh again, I learned that the child is the younger me when I was a child. Apparently she is the one trying to get me to play again, and encourage me to write music, while Mami-chan is the one trying to stop me. 

I don't know how this works, but Dr. Lee from my behavioral therapy is actually letting them stay a while longer. Maybe, because he thinks the child me will bring me back to compose music, and Mami-chan will come and stop me but I guess having them around will help me recover, how dumb. But if it gets out of control I will have to take the pill to calm myself. My child self ran off into the music room, I have to be honest seeing myself as a child is kind of cute but weird. (A/N: I don't know if that made sense but I hope you know what I mean.)

I closed the door to the music room leaving the light off so I won't get caught for sneaking in, My child self sat by the wall playing with a toy keyboard. I went to sit next to her, I can't believe I'm becoming friends with my child self. We communicate speaking with our mind, I had some snacks I had picked from the canteen and a notebook I brought with me. I watched the child play on the toy keyboard, pressing and playing a random tune. 

I rest my head on the wall listening to her play. I actually like the tune she was playing. I took my notebook and started adding music notes, quickly making my way to the grand piano I sat down placing my notebook on the stand. I rubbed my hands on my skirt, heaving a shaky sigh. I played on the piano as I read the notes making adjustments to make it sound better. "Hey." I snap my head at the door, feeling my eyes widen.

"H-hey, what are you doing here?" I stood up from my seat, "I should ask you the same," Namjoon walked in turning on the lights, "How can you play with the lights off?" He chuckled, "When did you get back?" I asked as he made his way to me, "About thirty minutes ago, your voice seems to be recovering. Where have you been the last three days?" He asked, I looked down to my feet. "It's a long story," I mumbled under my breath. "What were you doing?" Namjoon walked around me, standing in front of the piano, "You're composing?" He took my notebook and looked over it, I quickly took the notebook away from him closing it and hid it behind my back. 

"Sorry, I don't want to sound rude but... I don't want you to read it." I saw him looking surprised, but cracked a smile. "That's fine." Mami-chan appeared behind Namjoon. I felt my body shake, I'm actually afraid of Mami-chan although she is part of my imagination. "Yuki?" Namjoon's low voice made me snap my head to look at him. But my eyes averted to Mami-chan, she had an evil grin plastered on her face running her fingers up and down on Namjoon's face. 

"Get away," I cracked a whisper, "What?" Namjoon replied sounding a bit offended. Mami-chan still had an evil grin on her face, wrapping her hands around Namjoon's neck. My breath hitched when she wrapped her hands around his neck, she tighten her hands around Namjoon's neck as Namjoon gasped for air. "STOP!" I shouted, "STOP IT!" Mami-chan didn't plan to let go, she still had her hands wrapped around his neck tightening it more. Namjoon tried to gasp for air, his face turning red, eyes turning red, his hand reaching out for me to help and the other holding his neck. 

My lips shivered as I took a step back, a tear drop fell from my eye. I clutched my head, "Stop it, stop let him go." Mami-chan still had that evil smile, she shook her head and focused on Namjoon. I couldn't take it anymore my head was hurting from this mind trick, I stumbled out the door running away hitting onto someone as I ran out. 

Back in the music room, Namjoon stood by the piano confused. "What's wrong with Yukiko?" Hoseok showed up, staring at the back of Yukiko while she ran down the hall. Hoseok faced Namjoon, as he shrugged his shoulder, "She looked afraid, saying get away or stop it. Is there something on my face? Or did I do something wrong?" Namjoon touched his face with confusion as Hoseok chuckled at his hyung. "There's nothing on your face, and maybe you invaded her privacy. You know girls." Hoseok patted Namjoon's chest. 

"I don't know anything about girls." Namjoon commented, "I have an older sister hyung, my sister hates it when I invade her "privacy." Namjoon nodded, but he knows it's not the privacy she's afraid. There is something she isn't telling us. 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

TBC!!!!

VOTE/COMMENT!