Chapter 56

Nicole's p.o.v
  "Justin maybe we should go back...I mean he did leav-"I was saying but was cut off by Justin.
  "Babe come on, this is your brother. The brother you've been through everything with. It's now or never.." He said bringing me back to realization. If I don't do this now, I may never get another chance. I hopped out the car and walked to the front door with Justin not far behind me. I looked at him sighing before I knocked on the door 3 times. I waited patiently as I heard a few shuffles in the house. The door opened to reveal Hailey. She looked at me slightly shocked but at the same time she looked relieved.

"Nicole thank god. I really need your help...It's Caleb." She said. I stepped inside the house and she quickly locked the door running upstairs. We stopped in front of what I had remembered to be her guest bedroom. She opened the door and it revealed a very pale looking Caleb. He had his headphones in and was staring at the ceiling.

"He's been like this since last night when we brought him. He won't come out and I know he's hungry." She said sounding very worried about him. I sighed and walked inside the room sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Caleb, I know you can't hear me but, I'm sorry. You know you're right...You have felt so much more then I have, but everything you've gone through I've been right there with you. Caleb you and I are always gonna need to lean on each other, we always have. You and I are very different from other siblings in the world, that argue and fight all the time and never get along. We're so different because you are like my other half...without you I'm not complete. You're like my twin but you don't look exactly like me...I just really want you to come home you've been gone for one night and I've already lost it, imagine if you left me forever, I don't know what I'm going to do when you get married, have kids and, live in a house with them. I know I need to learn to be without you, but not this way, not like this, not this soon, please, I'm sorry..." I said getting quiet towards the end where I apologized one last time. I saw Caleb's eyes open and lock on mine. I was looking for something, possibly I was looking for a sign that even though all the things he said to me last night weren't wrong, he knew it was time for him to forgive me because the way I feel I've been treating him isn't right. Caleb sighed and he clicked the power button for his phone and showed me nothing as playing. My eyes widened slightly but, they were back to normal within seconds. He put his phone down and sat up. I stared at him as he just looked down at his hands. He was making me anxious,I felt as if I was gonna have a panic attack. I needed him to say something even if it wasn't something I wanted him to say, I needed to hear it. Caleb opened his mouth slightly as if to speak only to close it back seconds later. I couldn't handle this anymore.

"Please say something Caleb.." I said softly.

"Nicole, I know what I said to you yesterday was wrong but, I've just been going through so much. I felt terrible after walking out the door yesterday because I know the words I said were hurtful but, you just gotta understand. I'm sorry Nicole." He said quietly.

"Caleb everything you said to me last night needed to be heard because it's the truth.." I said slowly.

"Forgive me?" Caleb asked. I nodded smiling slightly.

"Forgive me?" I asked him. He nodded with a smile and hugged me. I hugged him back. I inhaled his scent, he smelt so good. I missed him so much and it hadn't even been 24 hours.

"Is everyone downstairs?" He asked me. I nodded. "Then lets go down there." He said while hopping off the bed. I nodded following him down the stairs. We reached the bottom and there was no sign of Hailey or Justin. We stepped into the kitchen and saw them talking.

  "I don't think that now is a good time though..." I heard Justin whisper to her. I cleared my throat so they could tell I was there. Justin looked kind of shocked, almost nervous.

  "Not a good time for what?" I asked. Justin looked at Hailey.

   "Not a good time to cook dinner. We should go out to a fast food place or something..." Hailey said. Justin nodded with a smile.
"Ohhh can we go to McDonald's!! That sounds so good right now!!!" Caleb says excitedly. Justin smiled at him chuckling.
"I can see someone is in a good mood.." Justin said with a smile. Caleb stopped smiling and looked serious before bursting out laughing. "Yes I am." Caleb said. We all chuckled before walking out the house.

  *****
Thank you for being patient with me.. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST FOR THIS BOOK!! And if you want a sequel please comment and tell me.. love you guys!! Muah❤️