Chapter 31

Nicoles p.o.v

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NICOLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!" I was awaken by loud singing. I opened my eyes to see my mom, dad, and Caleb. I smiled.

" Thanks guys." I said as I stretched.

" Sooo, we were thinking sweetie we could possibly go out just me and you and then come back and have a mini party with some of your friends. " My mom said. I nodded with a smile.

" Ok then sweetie let's get to it. Why don't you get ready while I make breakfast? " She asked. I nodded smiling.

" Alright everyone out!" My father screamed out. I jumped. He gave me the most hatred look ever before they all left. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

( After getting ready )

I was wearing one of my crop tops with a pair of white shorts. I left my hair out and curly/wavy.

" Foods ready!" My mother yelled.

" Coming!!" I screamed as I finished putting on some of my eye liner and mascara. When I was finished I put my makeup away and walked downstairs.

(After eating)

" Come on my beautiful daughter." My mom said as we walked out the door. I made sure to have my phone. We got inside her car.

" So how are you dear? " She asked.

" I'm great mom." I said. She nodded. I felt my phone vibrate.

Text message from: Justin.

Justin: Hey just wondering when the party starts. Scarlett and I would love to join you guys for the barbecue that your having.

Barbecue? He forgot my birthday....

" Mom what time does the party start? " I asked.

" I'd say about 6." She said. I nodded.

Me: 6 is good.

Justin: Ok bye.

Me: Bye.

" Sweetheart were here." My mother said. I looked up and saw we were at the mall. I smiled getting out.

" So where to first?" She asked.

" I really wanna do something...before we go shopping." I said. She nodded.

" Ok anything sweetheart." She said.

" Do they have a hair salon?"I asked. She nodded.

" I wanna get the end of my hair dyed blonde." I said. Her eyes widened but, she soon smiled.

" Ok Nicole. Let's go get that done. " She said. I nodded smiling. We then headed to the hair salon.

( After hair salon )

" Oh my god I love it! Thanks mom!" I screamed. I hugged my mom tightly.

" Your welcome sweet heart." She said.

" Have a good day.". The lady said as my mom gave her the money. We smiled at her and walked out.

" Ok were gonna go to a store so we can get you a cute outfit to wear later." My mother said. I nodded. We walked into one of the stores.

" They have a lot of stuff in here so you may not find what you want right aw-" My mom was saying but I cut her off.

" Oh my gosh! I want it ! This is it! It's sooo cute!" I screamed as I ran up to this outfit.