Chapter 11

Nicoles p.o.v

I walked over to Justin touching his shoulder.

    " Justin..are you ok?" I asked him quietly. He looked away from me.

    " I'm fine." He said.

   " Justin talk to me.." I said.

   " Ok...That's my dad. He left me and my mom when we were younger. He is the dad of Jazzy and Jaxon but, my mom isn't the mother of them. It's a lady named Stephanie but, when she had them she started doing drugs. So when they were 5 months old, My dad had no other choice then to give them to my mom. So my mom took custody for them both with my dad and as for Stephanie, She's in rehab trying to get herself together because, when she gets help she wants to get them back. But, I'm mad because, My father treats them so much better then he ever treated me. Why should she be able to get them back when she isn't here for there child hood. I mean look Jazmyn is 6 and jaxon is 5." He said.

   " Justin, you can't think like that...Now look everyone is down there eating and we're up here. Why don't you at least go down?" I questioned him.

    " Fine but, only because we made the pasta we both love." He said. I smiled and we both got up and walked to the kitchen.

   " Oh Justin sweetheart, I missed you." Pattie said standing up and kissing Justin on the cheek. Justin smiled at her.

   " Wow Justin you haven't changed a bit son." His father said. Justin ignored him.

   " Justin, son please you know I'm not the man I was then." Jeremy said. Justin rolled his eyes sitting down where I sat next to him.

    " You don't deserve a second chance. Your as dumb as you were then." Justin said. I grabbed his knee from under the table. Squeezing it tightly trying to calm him down

    " JUSTIN!" Pattie yelled.

   " No he's right. I wasn't there, but, he will realize what I've done for him and this family." Jeremy said.

    " That's some real bull!" Justin said standing up and walking away from the table. I was gonna go after him when Pattie told me not to. I watched as Justin ran up the stairs and Jeremy following not to far behind.

   " I'm guessing Justin told you?"Pattie questioned.

    " Yeah.." I said quietly. She nodded.

    " The kids have there own room here its upstairs you turn left then last door down to the right. I'm gonna clean up. May you take them up there? Don't worry about Justin and his father. They'll be down soon. They always did make up." She said sounding nervous as if she was lying. "The food was amazing. " She said. I nodded.

    " Thanks,  come on guys time to get into bed."I said as they both ran upstairs causing me to giggle. I brought them upstairs as I heard screaming and yelling coming from Justins room. I sighed bringing the kids in the room.

   " What's wrong with daddy and bubby?" Jazzy asked. I smiled at her nickname for Justin. I could already tell they have never experienced this.

   " Oh nothing...sweetie there just messing around..haha" I faked a laugh. I think she believed it because, she smiled.

   " Well goodnight sweets." I said leaving the room closing the door. I heard even more yelling and screaming from Justins room. I walked up to the door and leaned in trying to listen.

    " YOU WERE NEVER THERE HOW COULD YOU SIT HERE AND LIE!??!!" I heard Justin yell.

   " Dont yell at me you need to Learn to respect me." I heard his father say. I then heard what sounded like a punch. My eyes widened.

   " Your the worst kid I've ever had to call my son." I heard Jermey say. I was so shocked.

    " Well don't have to worry I don't consider you my father anyway." I heard Justin say as he groaned as if he was in pain. I felt someone tap my shoulder, it was Pattie. She was in tears. She opened the door to Justin's room to reveal them going at it.

    " Jeremy I think it's time for you to go." Pattie said. Jeremy looked up.

   " Wasn't how I hoped this would go.." He said before walking out the door. It was silent for a while till we all heard the door open and slam shut. I guess he came in his own car.

   "Justin.." Pattie said walking up to him.

   " Mom dont...How could you bring that man into my house?" He asked not looking up from the ground.

   " Remember he has rights to see you." She said.

   " Well he shouldnt."Justin said.

   " Justin sweet heart I'm sor-" She said but was cut off.

   " Mom please just...go. The kids can stay here." He said. Pattie left the room closing the door behind her. I walked up to Justin.

   " Justin..." I said. He didn't even move.

    " Justin. Look at me." I said pulling his chin up. When he looked at me. He had a bruised eye and his nose was bloody.

   " Oh my gosh Justin." I said pulling him up and into the bathroom.