Chapter 47

Nicole's p.o.v

*During night*

"NO. Please. Get off of me." I screamed. I was thrown onto the bed. I began screaming and crying.

"Baby?" I heard the man say.

"Baby!!" I felt someone shaking me. My eyes opened quickly. I saw Justin staring at me. The lights were on.

" Nightmare?" He asked. I nodded.

" Sorry for waking you up and probably scaring you to death." I said. He shook his head.

" I get it baby. I'm right here." He said. I layed on his chest. He reached and turned off the light and wrapped his arms around me.

* Morning *

I woke up to Justin on the phone with someone.

" Oh thanks for letting us know. Yeah its ok. We understand." He said. I stretched a little and got up looking at just as he hung up.

" Who was that?" I asked noticing he used my phone.

" Well the people who run the funeral home your mother is gonna be at just called to inform us the funeral is on saturday." He said. I nodded smiling.

" We have to inform everyone." I said. Justin nodded.

" Should I call or text everyone?"I asked.

" Call." He said. I nodded.

" Oh my god..."I said. Justin looked st me confused.

" I never told my dad..." I said. Justin's eyes widened.

" I don't want to tell him over the phone." I said.

" We can go over there today..and stay just for today and leave tomorrow morning." He suggested. I instantly remembered what happened last time.

" And I'll stay as far away from Stephanie as possible." He said. I smiled and nodded. He chuckled.

" Can we bring Caleb this time?" I asked. He nodded.

" I'll call my dad to make sure it's ok and you tell caleb." I said. He nodded. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed my dad's phone number.

Conversation

Dad: Hello?

Me: Dadddd!!

Dad: What's up kiddo?

Me: Well I was wondering if maybe Justin, Caleb and I could go over to your house and maybe just stay for today and leave tomorrow morning?

Dad: That sounds like a great plan. It would be great to meet Caleb!

Me: Yeahh. Ok well we're gonna get ready and we'll be on our way!

Dad: Ok Great. See you soon!

Me:Byee

End of coversation

Justin came back in the room with caleb next to him.

" Hey Baby, did you talk to him?" Justin asked. I nodded.

" He said that sounds great and that he'll see us soon." I said. Justin smiled and nodded. We all began getting ready and began packing.

*2 hours later*

"NICOLE ARE YOU READY?!?!?!" I heard Justin and Caleb screaming from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and began walking downstairs with my bag with my extra clothes, my phone, and my headphones.