Chapter 55

Justin's p.o.v
I woke up to the sight of my gorgeous girlfriend. Usually she is up before me but, today I seem to be the one that gets to be up first. I stared at her smiling taking in all her features. I looked down at the clock to check the time. It read 7:15am. My eyes widened slightly. Why am I up so early?? Well before I met Nicole I used to have a morning jog every single day at 7:30 am, maybe I could get back into that habit. I could go grab some thing to eat on the way back. There is a new Starbucks right in front of my house.This sounds perfect. I stood from the bed slowly not wanting to wake Nicole. Im not going to take a shower just, to sweat I'll take one when I get back. I put on some shorts, socks, and shoes before walking out my room. I made sure to grab a rag and my wallet. I never bring water because it's not that far to me, and I usually don't really need the water until I get home. Right before walking out I grabbed my phone and my keys before leaving. Usually my runs were about a good 30 minutes and I'd run about maybe a total of 4 miles, including the way back. So I run about 20 blocks and then I turn around. I began to jog slowly accelerating to a running pace. It was such a beautiful day outside. The sun was just coming out and the breeze felt amazing.

  I continued running and before I knew it I was at the usual park that I'd always see, the same park that I've been to with Nicole

I continued running and before I knew it I was at the usual park that I'd always see, the same park that I've been to with Nicole. I turned back when I reached it. I ran passing by a few familiar houses. I ran until I was at the Starbucks. I walked inside wiping the sweat off my forehead with my rag before walking up to the register where there was a young girl who was maybe Nicole's age. She had blonde hair and a nose piercing. She looked at me biting her lip.
"How may I help you?" She asked with a smirk. I tried to ignore her and looked up at the menu.
"I'll have two bacon,egg, and cheese bagels along with 2 of your caramel frappuccinos large please." I said pulling out my wallet.
"Yes sir. That will be $10.21" She said. I passed her two fives and a single. She placed the money in the register and gave me my change.
"You can sit right here and make your self comfortable while I get that for you." She said. She bent down picking up the cups, but had on this skirt that rode up flashing her white laced thong. I looked away quickly. She got back up and grabbed everything. She came back over to me handing me the receipt and also she handed me an extra paper that had her number on it. I sighed just waiting to get my food. She sat in front of me just staring at me biting her lip.
"Listen sweetheart, you seem nice, but I need to get home to my girlfriend.." I said slowly. Her eyes widened and she quickly gave me an apologizing smile before handing me my food and drinks along with a cup holder for the drinks. I put the cups in and grabbed my things ready to leave.
"Have a nice day.." She said slowly.
"You too." I said before walking out the building. I checked the street making sure it was clear before crossing the street to my house. I walked to my front door and struggled but got out my keys unlocking the door. I closed it and locked it back walking towards the kitchen. I dropped everything on the table and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I checked the time and it was just about to hit 8 o'clock. I grabbed some clean clothes and made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I hopped in the shower smiling at the feeling of the warm water running down my back. After washing my entire body I stepped out of the shower. I dried off my hair a bit as well as my body and wrapped the towel around my waist

 I dried off my hair a bit as well as my body and wrapped the towel around my waist

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked into the bedroom. Nicole was still sleeping. I chuckled slightly as her mouth was open and continued to the dresser to get some clothes. I found a pair of boxers and some basketball shorts. I threw those on and decided not to put a shirt on cause it was hot. I heard Someone shuffle around behind me. I turned and saw Nicole squinting at me because of how much sunlight was in the room. I smiled at her.
   "Good morning sunshine!" I said enthusiastically. She looked at me rolling her eyes.
   "Morning baby." She said sitting up. She began walking to the bathroom to do her morning routine.
   "Hey as soon as you get out come downstairs." I said to her. She nodded closing the door. I walked out the room and down stairs to the kitchen. I pulled the bagels out the bag and the frappuccinos out the cup holder and placed them on the table. I touched the wrapper around the bagel and they were still nice and warm. I grabbed my food and sat down. I unwrapped my bagel taking a huge bite out of it. This was truly delicious. I heard soft footsteps walk down the stairs to reveal Nicole. She walked in and took a deep breath in.
  "Mm something smells good!" She said walking to the table. I nodded.
"It is good." I said. She smiled.
"When did you go out?" She asked.
"Well I went for a morning run this morning just like old times, then I decided to pick up some food from the new Starbucks across the street." I said to her. She nodded smiling before sitting next to me grabbing her food. She shortly was eating her food. I smiled looking at her. She smiled back at me but, that wasn't her beautiful bright smile. I knew this whole thing with her brother was bothering her.
"Nicole..." I said slowly. She looks me in my eyes and I can see the pain behind hers.
"Do you want to see him?" I asked. She looked down at the ground nodding slowly. I watched a tear roll down her eyes.
   "Do you know where Hailey lives?" I asked. She nodded again this time looking me in my eyes.
  "Come on then...go upstairs and throw something on so we can go." I said. She smiled slightly and runs upstairs. I sighed to myself. I hope this goes well. Caleb has to realize that it doesn't matter if he needs her it's that she needs him. I hope this goes well...

****
SORRY FOR THE WAIT! Here is your chapter guys!!