Chapter 30

Nicole's p.o.v

3 days later

" Nicole are you ready?" Caleb asked.

" Yeah can you help me tie this?" I asked pointing to the straps on my bathing suit.

We were going to a water park it's Caleb, Justin, and I. Scarlett couldn't come because she had to work and Dylan said he has something to do. So it'll just be us three.

"Sure." He said tieing the back of my bikini. When he finished I threw on my black cover up.

" Ready?" He asked. I nodded.

" Let's go." He said. We grabbed our bag with towels and sun screen before leaving to the car. I sat in the passenger seat as Caleb drove off to Justin's house.

*Justin's house*

Beep.Beep.

Caleb honked the horn as Justin was walking to the car which caused him to jump. He walked over to the car and opened my door.

" Nope, get in the back buddy." I said. Justin scoffed.

" Your gonna regret not moving." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah sure." I said. Caleb chuckled driving off.

" Radio time."I said turning the radio up and putting it on 95.3.

" Only on power 95.3." The guy said before "watch me" by silento played.

" Ayeeee, Watch me whip. Watch nae nae. Watch me whip. Whip. Watch me nae nae." I sang. I've became very attached to this song. I heard it the other day. Caleb was doing the dance while driving which scared the crap out of me but, was funny.

I felt someone touching my waist. I turned around and saw Justin he had a smirk on his face. I looked at him confused before he started tickling me.

" Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, s-stop hahahahaah. Stopp." I yelled. Caleb jumped when I began screaming and Justin was dying. I was trying to squirm out of his touch. I moved all the way forward so he couldn't reach me.

"Geez. We're here." Caleb said. I sighed out of relief getting out the car.

    (1 hour later)

We were about to get on this ride where your on a raft and you down a slide and it looks pretty scary.

" 3. 2. 1." The guy said pushing us down. I screamed as it became very dark.

" Ahhhh someone hold my hand." I screamed I felt them both grab my hand. But, they were different. One intertwined our fingers and was caressing my hand while the other was squeezing it tight.

" Oh My Gosh. Guys that's a drop. It's a drop. Ahhhh." I heard Caleb scream. I giggled. I tried wriggling my hand out of the person who had our hands intertwined.

" Come on babe. It's just for now. Nothing serious."I heard Justin huskily whisper into my ear. My breathing was now heavy. I could see the light of day ahead. Suddenly we were out of the slide. I saw the life guard as she told us to all get out. Justin and Caleb released my hands as we got out.

" That one was pretty fun right nicole?" Caleb asked. I nodded slowly. I looked at Justin and he winked causing me to blush. Justin chuckled.

" Why don't we do the lazy river?" I asked. They both nodded chuckling. We were walking to the lazy river and when we got there I got a tube for me to sit in while Justin and Caleb didn't. I mean I know you're able to go without one but you can relax so much more wit one.

" Come on."I said. I put the tube in the water and sat on it. I began humming a song. I was so relaxed.

" 1.2.3." I heard Caleb and Justin whisper before I felt myself being thrown out of the tube and into the water. I came back from under the water shortly after.

" Oh....my...god." I said. They chuckled. I jumped on top of Justin as we both sunk under the water. I opened my eyes under the water and saw Justin staring at me. I was staring right back when we were both pulled above water.

" None of that." Caleb said causing me to giggle. Justin chuckled.

" Come on guys let's go do something else." Caleb said. We all nodded following him.

( Several hours later )

" Well we did everything and they close soon. You guys ready to go? Wanna go grab something quickly to eat?" Caleb asked. Justin and I nodded. We went to our locker and dried off I put on the shorts and crop top I got to put over my bathing suit.

" Ok I think I got everything." I said. They nodded. We all grabbed our stuff and walked out to the car. When we arrived at the car I tried sitting in the front but I was swirled around.

" Not this time."I heard Justin say. I laughed.

"C'mon.." I pouted. He chuckled getting inside and closing the door. I scoffed getting inside.

" So where to?" Caleb asked.

" Mcdonalds?" I questioned they nodded.

(At McDonald's)

" Mmmm, I love chicken nuggets." I said. Justin chuckled. I looked at him confused.

" What's so funny?" I asked again because, Caleb chuckled.

" Don't worry about it." He said. I sighed. I looked around until I saw a very familiar face.

" Dylan! " I called out. He turned around and looked shocked. He walked over to us.

" What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile.

" Oh you know didn't wanna cook so I decided on getting some fast food." He said sounding unsure of himself.

" Oh ok." I said. He nodded smilimg at Caleb and Justin.

" Scarlett?" I heard Justin question someone. I turned around to see Scarlett walking out the building. She stopped and turned looking at us. She looked at Dylan with a nervous look.

" Oh h-hey guys."She said. I was confused. Why was she acting so....guilty.

" Hey what are you doing here babe?" Justin asked.

" Oh you know just got out of work and uh was hungry." She said. Justin furrowed his eye brows nodding.

" Well I think I'm gonna go." She said. We all nodded watching her walk away.

" Me too." Dylan said. They both walked away and out the door. Weird.

" Well that was weird." Caleb said.

" Agreed." Justin and I said nodding. We all chuckled.

******

Another chapter. Vote. Comment. Muah.