Chapter 22

Justin's p.o.v

    I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I didn't move a muscle. I just stood there and stared at her. Her hair was soaked and was dripping.

   " Justin let me explain..." She said . I turned around walking out the closet.

     Nicole's p.o.v

  " Mom I told you why I did what I did...and this is how you try to help the situation. " He yelled at Pattie. She looked taken back almost as if she was about to cry. I wondered what he meant by that.

   " Nicole you shouldn't have came here. Go away. " He said. I looked at Justin.

" Justin...I- I..." I was saying but, I didn't exactly know if I wanted to say what I found myself wanting to say.

   " You what? Nicole please, for your own good leave." Justin said. I felt tears go down my face.

   " I came In this storm for you. I need you. Call me crazy but, we belong together." I screamed. Justin shook his head.

   " Nicole leave. I don't want you here." Justin said. I cried.

   "Justin...please don't do this to her..." Pattie said. Justin shook his head.

  " So my own mother is against me." He said.

   " I- I should go..." I stuttered. Justin nodded.

" No sweetheart. There's a lot of crazy people. Its late and very dark outside, I don't want you getting hurt." Pattie said.

   " Leave." He said. I was still crying I ran outside. I couldn't see where I was. I kept running for my life. I was running down the street. It was empty. No cars at all. I was running for my life. I could barley see my eyes were so blurry.

     Justin's p.o.v

   I was sitting on my bed. What did I just do? I know I'm falling in love with Nicole. I couldn't get her back after how much of a jerk I was. I sat back in my bed. Thinking about Nicole.

   *BEEEEPPP*

     I heard a loud car horn outside. I jumped out of my bed and ran outside. I Ran down the street until I saw a small body on the floor in front of a car. The body was on the floor. I continued running towards the car. There was a lady in front of the body.

   " Oh Please call 911!!!" She screamed to me. I pulled my phone out my pocket. Dialing 911.

   Phone conversation:

   911: 911 what's your emergency?

   Me: Uhh someone's been hit. By a car.

    911: Do you know who it is sir?

   Me: No.

   911: Were you the person who hit her? What street sir?

   Me: No, Chamber lane.

   911: An Ambulance is on there way.

    With that they hung up.

     " Are they coming? I can't find a pulse." The lady said.

   " There on there way." I said she nodded. Shortly after we heard the ambulance. They stopped in front of us. They picked up the body. I couldn't tell what they looked like.

    " Sir,  we're you who called? " One of the men asked. I nodded. He sighed.

   " Sorry, I know it's getting late but, since your the one that called you have to come with us." He said. Great. I don't even know the person who got hit. I got in the ambulance.

      (At Hospital)

      I was sitting in the waiting room. Until they identified the person to come ask me if I knew them and stuff.

   " Mr.Bieber?" The doctor questioned. I stood up.

   " Yes sir." I said walking towards them.

   " Well first things first. The person must've been running without looking...they nearly died. It was not the drivers fault. The patient is in a coma. So it's thanks to you they are in safe hands. " The doctor said. I nodded.

   " Well one last question. You wouldn't by any chance know who the patient is? " He asked.

   " No sir...I doubt I know them but, who is it?" I asked.

   " You wouldn't by any chance know a     Nicole Hernandez?"

      ******

      . Vote. Comment. Muah.