Chapter 50

Nicole's p.o.v
I opened my eyes to see Justin staring at me with this smile on his face. Although I wanted to roll my eyes, I couldn't help but, smile back.

  " Goodmorning baby." He said smiling while he quietly kissed my forehead.

  " Goodmorning Justin." I said rolling my eyes that time. There was a knock at the door.

  " Nicole it's me, can I come in?" It was my father. I realized Justin and I were both naked. Justin looked at me wide eyed and ran into the bathroom. What the heck? I quickly threw the covers over my bare body.

   " Come in." I said making sure my body was fully covered. I heard the door open to reveal my father looking at me with a smile.

   " Goodmorning sweetheart, I was just letting you guys know your hungry there's food ready. We can all eat together now then after I have to get to work and well you guys are leaving.." He said. I nodded feeling uncomfortable.

  " Yeah we'll be right down Justin just went to the restroom. I said as the covers slid down a little. I quickly picked it back up.

   " Oh ok. See you downstairs in a bit." He said. I smiled at him as he walked out and closed the door. I quietly removed the covers and walked to the bathroom. I opened the door quickly and saw Justin dying on the floor as he layed there holding his stomach. I jumped on top of him ignoring the fact that we were both naked.

   " Why would you do that to meeee???" I asked him. He just shrugged. I began to playfully punch his chest. Justin flipped us over so he was on top of me.

  " I don't know who told you you could be so aggressive." Justin said I could tell he was playing around. I pouted slightly.

  " I'm sorry baby." I said grabbing the back of his head bringing him closer to me.  Justin leaned in and quickly pecked my lips before standing up helping me afterwards.

" As much as I really want to just fu-" Justin was saying but, was cut off by someone knocking on the door.

 "Guys Angel has to go to work.  What's taking you guys so long?" It was Caleb.

" Were coming now." I said. Justin and I quickly threw on some clothes that we packed and  ran down the stairs. We saw everyone in the kitchen finishing their breakfast. Justin and I walked in saying good morning to everyone before we sat next to each other at the table where our food was ready for us.

" Check your food it might be cold.." My father said. We checked our food and it was warm.

" Nope it's perfect." I said. He nodded. We began eating. I ate most of my food and looked up at everyone. My brother was sitting directly in front of me and his eyes widened. I tilt my head looking at him confused. He began touching his neck as if their was something on mine. I decided to go to the bathroom and check.

" Please excuse me for a minute." I said standing out of my chair and walking to the bathroom. I turned on the light and tilted my head so I could see my neck. OH MY GOD. There was a huge hickey on my neck. I put my hair on my shoulders so that it covered it up. I'm going to kill Justin. I quickly walked out the bathroom and went back into the kitchen where I saw everyone was basically done eating. I walked in and smiled.

"Everything okay sweetheart?" My father asked. I gave off a fake smile and nodded. I sat back down next to Justin and he tried to grab my hand with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Caleb told me..." He whispered into my ear. I looked at Caleb with a death glare because, he looked as if he wasn't breathing because, of how funny he found it. I rolled my eyes.