Formal meeting... yay...

Ok, funny story!
To begin with, I was doing this formal thing today where I was trying to make a good impression. So I was wearing really smart clothes and stuff. Everything I did was like really posh and smart and I spoke clearly and all that and it all went really well! Then I was leaving. I left through the slidy doors and that's when I saw it. A MASSIVE oversized beach chair!!! I mean, I'm a 5"11 and a half person and the actual bum bit of the chair was at my head.
See, so far everyone avoided it (God knows why) but I -rather than avoiding it like everyone else- find some steps. See, it's too big for me to get on without a step. Then I hop onto this huge chair! Let me just say, my legs were about as high as my head where the chair was shaped!
So now, I'm sat in a formal outfit in an oversized chair with all these people I'm supposed to be making think I'm responsible around me...so then I try to get up. OBVIOUSLY the only way to get up is to put your hands either side of you and push off your chair. Only thing is, because the shape of the chair (this is so hard to explain) it dips each side. So when I put my hands either side of me... it flipped. Just like a hammock does. So after clinging to this oversized chair for dear life, I loose my grip, fall and get up to walk away as though it never happened.
I did notice all the other people copying me as I walked away and trying the chair!
So now to the evening (a much shorter story)
My parents had friends round, so I decided to leave my evil lair (bed room) and head downstairs to socialise. So, I sat in the kitchen with them and one of the guests (who was talking at the time) points at me and goes "stop eating that poo!"
I wasn't even eating! 😂😂😂
So...I'm back in my room now.
I basically sat down then left again immediately...awkward!
Yeah, that's all I wanted to say!

Thank you again kittygirl486 for this cover! I love them both so much, it was impossible to decide which I preferred! Thank you!!!!