Sleeping on the grass? Eww.

"Wh-who's there??"

Going closer to the bush, I called out again.

"Come on, will that someone behind the bushes please come out?"

Wait. I just realized that if this was a horror movie, I'm that stupid girl who knows that something is going on and yet still chooses to be curious, dies, and we get hella scared watching the process of that.

Slowly inching away from the bush, I tried not to trip on any branches or anything, basically. Since the horror protagonist always trips on something before the ghost looms on her and.... Anyway, I even went so much as to use qi to make my steps softer, since I can't use wind magic because I only have 20% left.

Then I stopped. Face palming in embarrassment, I walked closer to the bush and practically pried it open and saw two wolves. One was white and the other black, they were sleeping peacefully. No wonder they didn't answer me, if even they understood me. Anyway, I think that this world's dropping my IQ to an ever lower level. Really, I'm in an otome game world and I'm thinking about horror?

I can feel my cheeks reddening, completely embarrassed of being scared by nothing. *sigh*
I don't have much magic left and my martial arts aren't going to help. Sure, I can strengthen my legs and run back home but, where is home? I don't even know where this is.

"Aah~ I should've just made a locating spell. Come to think of it- did this world have one? I remember mother searching for her ring that I lost with a spell... What was it again?" I muttered softly, afraid of waking the wolves.

Even if I could, I don't have mana- ok. Stop whining. You can do this Kiera. Think, what can you do to help your situation right now?

Spells?
-Nope.
Martial arts?
-No enemy target.
Sleep to get mana?
-Eww, sleep here? On the ground? While ants crawl around me everywhere and get inside my hair and ears and go to my brain and eat it and make me die because of it? No way!
Wake up wolves?
-Actually, that might as well work out good. I mean- it's an otome game and I do have decent (I think) martial arts to protect me. Plus, I'm bored.

Alright, let's do that!
Nudging the two wolves with a stick I found (I'm afraid they'll bite) I heard them slowly growl in protest. While the white wolf slowly woke up and looked at me, it's grayish red eyes look at me curiously, full of wariness and caution. Growling at me, it nudged the black wolf to wake up, looking at me similarly with its grayish blue eyes, just simply staring. 

Did you wonder why I'm not afraid of them in general? (I'm still afraid they'll bite me) Because they're like, mini sized, completely as big as a dog. They're probably still wolf Cubs, aww. Now I have the weirdest urge to pat them and cuddle with them. But I'm still scared they'll bite.

"It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you two. I'm just a bit lost, that's all."

Do they understand me? Well, judging by how there's basically no reaction whatsoever, they don't. The black wolf inched closer to me, sniffing slowly at first before coming closer and literally just dropped itself on me.

"H-hey! What are you doing?"

No reply. It's just sniffing all over me. And when I thought the white one wants to help me, it joined in the act and now I have two monochrome wolves sniffing my face. Why? Do I smell nice? After a while, the two cuddled around me, are they asking me to be their friends?