((O-O)) WHAT ??

Looking up at the rude person who did that to me and is still trapping me from escaping with his hands on either side of me, leaning on the walls, I dare say that I've been kabedoned here. Yep, just great.

Leaning in closer to my ear, the 10 year old boy whispers very very close to me,

"Eey little girl, it's okay, I don't bite."

Hahahaa yeah but I do. Huge question but was Damien even supposed to be here? Staring daggers at him, I half expected him to run away as I put a little pressure on him with my gravity spell and saw his face look a bit tense but his body hasn't moved from the spot any bit. Um... Is Sapphire coming here because I so don't want to be seen with him like this, think about Noel!! How could I betray that cute little cinnamon roll ?? How can I betray my sister who thinks I'm an innocent little girl when she sees me like this?

Go away, Damien. Please please take the hint.

Ah. I froze, completely froze. W-w-why?? D-did h-he...?????

~((O3O))~

Damien Leroyalz
Right now I'm supposed to be practicing my swordsmanship with Noel and my uncle but instead, I'm here walking towards where the little red head girl is. I remember when I was playing with Sapphie and she barged in from nowhere, only to faint and act weird, followed by a display of wind magic. Truthfully, wind magic like hers isn't special but she managed to do that when she was barely a year old. Do you understand how much talent she has just to pull that off? I had to wait till 4 before my first magic session and that too I didn't manage to do well until I was 6. And people said that I was a genius for doing so. If I'm a genius then what's she? An anomaly?

Walking the familiar halls towards the primary student's aura where she's having her talent test, I realized that I might have just been a little too late and opted for the second best, surprising her! I just don't know why teasing her has started to become one of the things I look forward to everyday.

Hiding in a small cramped space between two walls of the aula and literature class, I waited till I saw that familiar red blob of hair bouncing in front of me and pulled her arm, stopping her from falling just inches apart to the floor.
Noticing her threatening glare and deducted that she wasn't in a good mood, I decided to tease her more. Placing my hands on the walls at either side of her and trapping her in place, I leaned in to her ear to whisper to her,

"Eey little girl, it's okay, I don't bite."

Her eyes looked at me as if saying I didn't bite but she did and it won't take much to get her really mad, so don't push her buttons any further. I think she used magic because the air here is getting a little more pressuring.

Ahh, too bad though, I just can't stop myself from teasing her further. I kissed her cheek and saw the most adorably amusing reaction ever. Her eyes were wandering everywhere and she turned as stiff as a stone, her cheeks turn as red as a tomato and she was stuttering so much that her mouth didn't seem to form a any comprehensible sentence.

"W-w-why d-did y-you...? E-eh- y-you j-just!! Fwaa-??"

I couldn't resist laughing as her face turned even redder and she starts to regain her calm and stormed away, quickly finding her sister Sapphie and hid behind her, refusing to come out.

"Hey, Sapphie. So, how was her test? Did she pass with a good score?"

"Hehe- yep! She's my sister after all! And Damien, I think you should stop teasing her. You frightened her you know? It's not good to be that way. Say sorry to her!"