Darkness Is Mine To Command

Claire's POV

It's been two days since Jim disappeared and his mom has been worried for him, at school I get a call from Blinky and me, Zianna and Toby go to Trollmarket.

When we got to Trollmarket Blinky pulled us into his library "Blinky what's happening" I asked as Draal blocked the door "Jim is here" Blinky said putting the book in the chest "Jim?" Toby said "So why are we hiding" I asked "He is on a war path" Blinky said as Zianna takes out his phone and calls Strickler "Well, were going to need some help" Zianna said as she talks to Strickler on the phone "He's coming" Zianna said "Where did Toby go?" Aaarrrgghh said as we hear Toby.

Jim's POV

I walked around Trollmarket looking for Blinky and then I see Toby "Jimbo!" Toby said as he looks at me "We can talk about this" Toby said walking closer to me and then I see them come out of the library and trolls were behind Vendel "Come on Jim" Toby said as I take out my amulet "For the Souls, Darkness is mine to command!" I said as my armor came on, my armor was glowing black "You want to talk?" I said "What happen to you Jim?" Toby said backing up  as I get my sword out and go after Toby and Aaarrrgghh blocks me from hitting him.

"Come on Aaarrrgghh, you know what happen last time" I said as I teleport behind Blinky "Hello Blinky" I said kicking him back "Revenge will be sweet" I said walking to him as Zianna turns into her troll form "Jim! leave Blinky alone" Zianna said as she takes out her blades "Don't let the souls control you" Zianna said "Young Atlas, remember who you are" Strickler said "Ok ok" I said making a portal and jumping in to it "Where did he go" Claire said as I open a portal behind her "Claire! behind you!" Zianna yelled as Claire turns around and I use my magic to shoot her back.

Draal ran to Claire and she wasn't waking up "What did you do to Claire!" Zianna said "She's fine" I said as Zianna attacks me with her blades but I block it was with my sword and the darkness threw us back, I rolled before she can hit me and then I kick her back into a barrel and make my way to Blinky and kick him back and then I get my sword "Master Jim" Blinky said as I was about to kill Blinky, Draal punched me into a wall as my armor came off as I see Draal coming up to me and picking me up by the neck "Where is Jim!" Draal said "I-I'm right h-here" I said "Your not Jim!" Draal said "Y-your n-not going t-to get him back a-and if you h-hurt or k-kill me, y-you will k-kill me" I said "B-because I'm s-still Jim!" I said trying to get free as Draal drops me and grabs my arm "Draal go put him in the cages" Vendel said as Draal brings me to the cages.

After awhile Claire came in "Ok you listen here!" Claire said "We want answers and your going to tell me" Claire said "Why would we tell you" I said getting up "You don't want to be in there forever" Claire said "Your right" I said "Where is Jim!" Claire said "I am Jim" I said "Why are you doing this then" Claire said "You know why" I said as I teleport behind her "Jim" Claire said as she turned around and looked at me "How can we get you back?" Claire said "That is in the book" I said as I open a portal and then I walk in.

Claire's POV

I head for Blinky's library and tell him that the answer is in the book "Here it is" Blinky said "They put darkness in Jim's amulet and that's why he change" Blinky said "So this isn't a Geme" Toby said "There is no Geme" Blinky said "How can we get him back" I said "We have to get the amulet" Blinky said "Why do we need the amulet" I said "To get rid of the darkness in it" Blinky said "But we don't know where Jim is" I said "He escape" Draal said "Yeah" I said "It's night time now, so maybe you guys can go look for him" I said as Draal nodded his head and then he left.

Jim's POV

I was heading for the woods and then I heard Draal and bunch of trolls coming at me with Claire and them behind them.

I stop in my tracks and look at them "Jim!" Claire said as she walk to me "Give us the amulet" Claire said "Why would I do that" I said as I look at them "To save you" Claire said as my dad comes out of a portal "We can't let you do that" My dad said as Draal comes behind me and throws me and my amulet falls on the ground "Blinky! here!" Draal said throwing the amulet to Blinky as Blinky catches it and opens the amulet and the darkness comes out as I start to feel like myself again.

My dad get the darkness with his magic and grabs me "This isn't the end" My dad said and then he let me ago and then he teleported somewhere.

I look at them "Jim, were sorry" Claire said "We should have told you" Toby said "Guys, everything is ok" I said "Jim" Claire said "I we have a surprise for you" Claire said.

We got to my house and Claire covers my eyes so I couldn't see and then see remove her hand "Happy Birthday!" They said as I look at everything "But it isn't my birthday anymore" I said "We know but we never got to do anything because you left for two days" My mom said "But after everything I did" I said heading towards the stairs "I'm sorry but I just want to be alone right now" I said going upstairs "Ok Jimbo" Toby said "He feels bad of what happen this week" Blinky said "It wasn't his fault" Toby said as Claire went upstairs and knock on my door "Hey Jim, don't worry were all fine and everything i- Jim?" Claire said as she heard me crying and then open the door and found me crying "Jim..." Claire said and then she closed the door behind her "I hurt you so many times" I said "I hurt everyone" I said "Jim, it isn't your fault, it's your dad's fault" Claire said "Claire I could have killed you today, I could have killed Blinky" I said getting up from the bed "Jim, your dad keeps making you change, it's never your fault" Claire said "But I could have" I said "But you didn't" Claire said "Your dad is gone" Claire said "You can forget about all that stuff and-" Claire said and then she fell to the ground "Claire!" I said holding her "Claire!" I said "My side hurts" Claire said has I see blood on sweater "Claire stay with me" I said helping her up "I need to get you to the Hospital" I said opening the door and then going downstairs "What happen" Zianna said "Her side is bleeding" I said "We need to get her to the Hospital" My mom said "Barbara we can't, there is dark magic in Claire cut" Zianna said "I did this" I said in my head "Take the sewers" Blinky said opening the basement door as I help Claire "Everything is going to be ok" I said.