Why Is He Back?

After my dad left I felt weird, I couldn't focus during class and when we went to Trollmarket after school I still felt weird and was it because of my dad or the dream?

"Jimbo" Toby shakes me, I snap out of it and turned towards them, he handed me the horngazel and when I was about to put the horngazel on the wall, I felt something go into my head. "Uh? what was that" I asked looking behind me, Claire looked at Toby all confused and then looks back at me "Jim, are you okay? You've acting weird all day" Claire asked as I stopped looking around and then coughed "I'm fine" I turned around and then putting the horngazel on the wall and then started to make the door to Trollmarket.

We walked down the crystal staircase, I felt like something was following us down the stairs, but every time I turned around, there was nothing. "Jim, are you coming?" Claire asked as she stopped at the bottom of the stairs "Yeah" I looked back one more time before walking down "Master Jim!" I heard Blinky yell, something just flipped in my mind and just made me pull out the amulet "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command" I quickly yell as Blinky approached.

I didn't know why I did it, something was just off about Blinky "Master Jim, what are you doing?" Blinky questioned everything I was doing right now "I-I don't know" I slowly started to pull out my sword, everyone backed up as the sword appeared in my hands. I gripped it tight as I pointed it at Blinky "Jim? what's happening to you" Claire questioned, it felt like I had no control of my body "Jim! stop" Toby said getting in the way "What is happening out here" Draal yelled as he made his way down towards us "Trollhunter, what are you doing?" Draal stopped and looked at me as I pointed my sword at Blinky.

"Um? What heck is that!" Toby freaked out as something flew out of my sword "Ghost?" Aaarrrgghh turned to Toby as he looks at him, the orb started to form like someone "Well I thought that would be a lot harder" My dad said, everyone back up as I stopped pointing my sword at Blinky "I tried to kill you through my son, but I couldn't with his friend in the way" My dad said turning towards Blinky "Me?" Blinky pointed at himself as my dad laughs "How the hell did you come out of that thing!" Toby freaked as Claire slowly nodded her head "Yeah you! You're the one that's been acting like a father to Jim and I don't like it, I'M SUPPOSE TO BE HIS FATHER" My dad yelled as I looked at Blinky and he looked back at me.

Then looking back at Claire and Draal, both had their weapons in hand, then my dad looked at me and then said "Jim, my son. I have a gift for you" Throwing something at me as it starts shaking, when it opened up, it threw me back into a troll. "Jim!" Toby yelled "What did you do to Jim!" Claire yelled as she gripped her staff "Nothing too damaging" My dad laughed, the troll got up and then ran for his life. I pick myself up and start walking over to my dad, I took out my sword when I reached half way.

"What are you doing here" I asked as I pointed the sword at his face "To see my son, of course" My dad said with a giant grin on his face, I gripped my sword harder with the all the anger in me and then I snapped "And your doing this now! You decided to come back now, I don't need you now! I'm fine with mom and my friends, they're the ones that look out for me! Something you didn't do!" I yelled as I pushed him back a little bit "Jim, you don't get it don't you? I'm here because I wanted to build that bike with you" He said trying to change my mind and then threw my sword back in his face "I think it's a little bit late for that" Blinky said making a point as he came in between us.

My dad looked at Blinky and then pulled out a knife "You don't know anything about my son!" My dad said "And says the one who missed his whole life" Claire mocked, as he turned towards Claire "This must be Claire, the girl you liked for a while now" My dad circled Claire as I lower my sword in confusion "H-How do you even know that" I stuttered as my armor came off, I quickly grabbed my amulet off the ground as my dad stopped circling Claire "I have ears Jim, like any other human being" He smirked as I looked at him "Yeah like  other human beings, we just can't turn into glowing orbs things!" Toby pointed out as Aaarrrgghh laughs a little.

"Toby does prove a point" I said as I pointed back at Toby as I can the anger raising up in my dad's eyes "Enough! Jim, let's go" He put out his hand as I step back "I'm not going with you" I said as then he grab my arm, and started walking towards the door "Let go of me" I struggled as Draal stopped him as he looks up at Draal "Let go of the Trollhunter" Draal commanded as he continued to look at him and then he grabbed his arm and making him let go of my and started to pull him out of Troll Market.

Author Epp, Hello hope you are joining the book so far and I try my best what to put in this chapter and boom here it is. The next chapter is going to have more parts with Jim, Claire and Toby so yeah Bye~

Editing note: Hello, before I edited this, I read it over and when I got to the part when Tom comes out of Jim's head. I was like "Is Tom a pixie! Or just a wizard" So I changed to it, Tom comes out of the sword of Daylight instead of Jim's head. BYE!