Heading Towards Arcadia

After I heard Zianna talking, two Changelings in came in the room "Come on Trollhunter" A Changeling said "Why are even taking me back to Arcadia" I said "Because my sister has a plan and I'm going to follow that plan" Zianna said as one Stalkling came towards us "Get on" Zianna said.

After flying for 1 hour, the Stalkling started to get tired "Were stopping" Zianna sad "Ok" I said as the Stalkling was landing on the ground "I'm going to call my sister and you stay here and don't try to run because we have a tracker on you" Zianna said before leaving "Great, now I can't even lea-" I said and then looking at the bag Zianna had with her and saw my phone in it "Is that my phone?" I said walking to the bag and grabbing it "I have a missed call from Claire" I said grabbing my phone.

I wanted to call them but they think I'm dead so I didn't before I heard Zianna come back and I quickly put my phone in my pocket "Let's go" Zianna said getting on the Stalkling and when she wasn't paying attention, I ran into the forest "Get back here!" Zianna said getting off the Stalkling.

I kept running and running and she was chasing me, I got my phone out and started to call Toby.

Claire's POV

We were in the Hero's Forge looking at the structure of Jim "Oh Master Jim" Blinky said "I wish I could have save you" Blinky said and then Toby's phone was going to off "It's Jim?" Toby said "What how?" I asked "Someone must have his phone" Jim's mom said "Should I answer it?" Toby said "Maybe you should and then we can find out, who it is" I said as Toby answer it "Hello?" Toby said "To-" The person said and then got cut off "Hello?" Toby said "Oh sorry, I must have put in the wrong number" Someone said "You have my friend's phone" Toby said "Um" The person said "Bye!" They said before hanging up.

Jim's POV

After Zianna hang up the phone "You think you can run?" Zianna said grabbing my bad arm and bringing me back to the Stalkling but it wasn't there "Oh great!" Zianna said "I guess were walking" Zianna said "Come on" Zianna said walking away.

4 Hours Later

"It's getting dark" Zianna said "Were stopping here" Zianna said as I sit down "And in the morning we will continue" Zianna said "Ok" I said "I'm going to get wood for a fire" Zianna said "Stay here" Zianna said  "I promise" I said as Zianna turns around and walks off into the forest.

When she got back, she made a fire "How we can stay warm" Zianna said sitting down and then looking at me "Zianna, you look like you don't want to do this" I said "Well I have no choice" Zianna said "Why don't you have a choice?" I asked "I was born with no choice, I was born a Changeling and the only thing I have to do is to take you to Arcadia" Zianna said and then I sat there in silence "I never had a choice Jim and you almost didn't have a choice neither" Zianna said "What do you mean?" I asked "Your dad is a Changeling and your half Changeling" Zianna said "That's why the amulet chose you because you had a little troll in you" Zianna said "I knew my dad was a Changeling but I never knew that the amulet chose me because I'm half troll" I said "Jim, it's nice talking to you but I have to keep my promise to Mara" Zianna said getting up "Zianna tell me about you" I said "Why?" Zianna said turning to me "I want to know you better" I said getting up "Ok?" Zianna said "But after I tell you about myself, you have to tell me about you" Zianna said "Deal?" Zianna said "Deal" I said "Well I was born a Changeling and my older sister Mara was ready to fight and she always was" Zianna said "Mara always spent her time training with Nomura and I never saw her" Zianna said "Nomura always trained my sister to be the best fighter and she was and when the battle came, Mara failed and Gunmar and the Changelings were spent to the Darklands" Zianna said "And I haven't seen Mara until now" Zianna said "Now Jim tell me about you" Zianna said "Well most of my childhood was just me and my mom and that was it" I said "My dad left us when I was 5" I said "You don't know why he left?" Zianna asked "He knew I was going to become the Trollhunter so he left" I said "Well, I'm going to go to bed" Zianna said.

Claire's POV

The next day at school, everyone was talking about "Have you seen Jim?" Darci asked and I had to lie "No, I haven't" I said "Everyone talking about him" Darci said and then I walked into someone "I'm sor-" I said and then I look up and see Mr. Strickler "Hello Claire" Strickler said "Hello Mr. Strickler" I said "Miss Nunez, is Young Atlas ok" Strickler said with a smirk on his face "He's fine!" I said and then something hit Strickler in the head "What is that?" Darci said as I pick it up "His amulet" I said quietly and then it started moving again "Toby!" I yelled chasing after the amulet "What Clai- omg it's moving!" Toby said chasing after it with me.

Jim's POV

In the morning, we headed for Arcadia and we got to the cliff where me and Claire were dancing "Were here" Zianna said as she took out her sword "I'm sorry Jim" She said hitting me with it "You have nothing to protect yourself with" Zianna said coming closer.

Blinky's POV

We were in my library and when the amulet started to glow "Blinky the amulet is glowing" Barbara said "Why is it glowing Blinky?" Draal asked "I don't know" I said as the amulet started to move "After that amulet!" I yelled "You guys can't go after it, it's day time" Barbara said "And then you go after Barbara" I said.

Jim's POV

"For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command" I said "You think the amulet is going to come to you" Zianna said "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command!" I yell "It isn't going to come to you" Zianna said "FOR THE GLORY OF MERLIN, DAYLIGHT IS MINE TO COMMAND!" I yelled as I heard something coming towards us and Zianna looks behind her and sees the amulet coming towards her but she moves out of the way "It work" Zianna said as I grab it "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command" I said as my armor came on "The amulet went this way!" I hear Claire say "Claire?" I said "I'm out but I'll be back" Zianna said going into the trees "It was aroun- Jim?" Claire said "Jim!" My mom said as she hugged me crying "We thought you were dead" Toby said hugging me too "Guys, I still have a broken arm" I said "That's right" My mom said "I have to finish the job" Zianna said and then me with a bottle and then I fell to the ground "Jim!" Claire said. 

Jim's Father  {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें