The Battle

I saw Zoljin coming at me as I move out of the way, I look back and see Zoljin chasing me as I get my sword out.

When I looked behind me, Zoljin was gone, has I hear Zoljin behind me "It's going to be sad for everyone, when your gone" Zoljin said punching me back "I will take the amulet and become the Trollhunter" Zoljin said grabbing the sword of daylight "How is he doing that?" Toby asked "I have no clue" Zianna said "Only a Trollhunter can hold the sword of daylight" Blinky said "What kind of magic does my brother have" Draal said "I don't have a clue" Blinky said.

"I will kill you with the sword of daylight" Zoljin said as the amulet started to glow, my sword was back in my hand and I ran towards Zoljin and I cut him on his arm.

He looks at his arm and sees the cut as I can see the anger in his eyes "I'll kill you for that!" Zoljin yelled running at me as he punches me back and I almost fell off.

But I put my sword in the ground so I wouldn't, I was hanging there until I saw him coming closer "I will become the Trollhunter and get rid off these humans in Trollmarket and Changelings" Zoljin said "But who says I want to kill you right now" Zoljin said grabbing me before my sword went away and threw me into the ground "I want to remember this fight" Zoljin said kicking me back "I want to remember your death!" Zoljin said as I try to get up "I will make your death painful" Zoljin said grabbing me by the neck "I will make everyone remember your death!" Zoljin said "I need to stop this fight" Draal said "He's going to kill Jim" My mom said "We can't help him" Blinky said as I struggle to get out of his grip "This his is fight" Blinky said as he looked to his right and didn't see Draal "Where did Draal go?" Blinky said "I don't know" Claire said as Zianna sees Draal going towards Zoljin and me "Down there!" Zianna yelled.

I see Draal coming towards us as I keep struggling "Brother!" Draal yelled "Put him down" Draal said as Zoljin turned around "Brother! I must finish this fight!" Zoljin said letting me go as I started coughing "Why are you doing this" Draal said "I have to" Zoljin said as he got a smirk on his face "Brother!" Zoljin said "How about a deal?" Zoljin said "What's the deal?" Draal asked "We fight!" Zoljin said "If I win, I don't kill the Trollhunter" Zoljin said "And if I lose?" Draal asked "I will kill the Trollhunter in a heart beat!" Zoljin said "Deal?" Zoljin said.

Draal was standing there for minutes until he said yes, he looks at me with a worry face as I get up and walk to the side and then the fight begins.

The battle went on for ages and Zoljin was winning, Draal was losing badly and everytime Draal went to hit him, Zoljin will block it and throw a punch at Draal, I look at Claire and them and they were worried if Draal was going to win and same with me.

Zoljin kept knocking him and when Draal was getting up, Zoljin punch Draal in the face and Draal was out cold and then Zoljin looked at me "A deal is a deal" Zoljin said as Blinky and Toby came to help Draal "I lost" Draal said as Blinky helped him up "Come on Jimbo" Toby said as I Zoljin comes running at me as I dodge it "Stop moving!" Zoljin said as he was chasing me "Let me kill you!" Zoljin said as I stop in my place and look at him as he comes closer "Come on Jim" Claire said "Time to kil-" Zoljin said and then stopping.

He was standing there for 5 seconds and then turned to stone, everyone didn't know what happened until I saw my dad and someone else but it wasn't Mara it was me, both of them walked towards me "Hi Jim" My dad said he walked towards me "I wasn't going to let him kill you" My dad said "Jim!" Toby said running to me and then myself knocked him back "Tobes!" I said running to him but myself blocked me "Where do you think your going" My dad said "How did you do this?" I asked him while I was pointing at the other me "Well, we have the same DNA, I took all of your life and I put it into your clone" My dad said as Claire and them came down as Zianna got her blades as my clone goes to them and attacks them but Zianna block him.

Draal ran towards my clone and grab him by the neck and was hanging him over the edge of the Hero's Forge and started feeling like someone was choking me and when Draal was about to drop him my dad started saying things "If you kill the clone, you kill Jim" My dad said as Draal put the clone down "Would you just leave us alone!" Claire said as Toby went to me "But where's the fun in that" My dad said with a smirk on his face "Leaving my son and his friends alone, Tom we had a deal, that you wouldn't show your face again" My mom said as my dad had evil smirk on his face "I could kill you all right now but I won't" My dad said "I knew everything that was going to happen in Jim's life" My dad said "I knew why we name him James because I knew that his friends would call him Jim" My dad said "I knew everything that would happen in Jim's life Barbara" My dad said "The one thing you didn't notice was me calling Jim 'My Trollhunter'" My dad said as I remember something.

I was 4 and my mom was at school learning how to become a doctor and me and my dad were hanging out "Jim, can you come to the basement for a minute" My dad yelled from the basement "Coming!" I said going to the basement door and going down the stairs "Jim can you gra-" My dad said but paused "What's wrong dad" I said as someone punches the wall and attacks my dad "Dad!" I yelled "Jim! get out of here!" My dad said as he change into a troll "Y-you're a Troll!" I said "I know!" My dad said punching the guy and then grab me.

I could see my mom and dad fighting in the Forge "Barbara! I won't leave" My dad said "He doesn't want you here" My mom said as I walk up to both of them "I almost died" I said as they both turn to me "A troll almost killed me" I said "A lot of trolls tried killing you" Toby said as Claire punches his shoulder "When I was 4" I said as my dad looks at me "Dad! why did they attack us!" I said turning to him "I-I can't tell you Jim" My dad said "Why!" I said as he looked at me "I told them that you were going to be the Trollhunter" My dad said "You put my life in danger!" I said "That's why you left, isn't it" I said "I want you to leave now!" I said "Fine but when the time comes, it will be the end of you or your friends" My dad said.