Don't Remember

When I woke up, I was in a weird place "Where am I?" I said getting up "Jim, your awake" A girl with a Hamlet shirt said "Who are you?" I asked "Jim, it's me Claire" The girl said "Jim honey, your ok" Women with orange hair came in "Who are you guys" I said getting off the a rock "Jim, I'm your mom" She said as three people came in and two of them were trolls "Omg!" I said running from them "There's trolls in here and you people aren't scared" I said "It's true" The troll with six eyes said "What's true Blinky" The girl said "That girl you told me about hitting Jim with bottle had a spell in it and that spell can take memories" The six eyes troll said "So Jim doesn't remember us?" A chubby boy said "Yes Tobias" The six eyes troll said "Barbara, take Jim home and tell him about his pass so he can start remember stuff" The six eyes troll said "Blinky, how can we get Jim's memories back?" The girl said "We need to remind him of his pass" The six eyes troll said "Come on Jim" The orange hair lady said "Ok" I said walking out with her.

When we got to the orange hair lady's house, I got out of the car and went into the house "Welcome home Jim" She said "Um I need to ask you something" I said "What do you need to ask me" She said "Is Jim my real name" I said "Yes, your name is Jim" She said turning around "This must be hard for you" I said "Knowing that your son lost everything" I said "It is hard for me knowing that my son lost his memories of his home, his family and friends" She said turning around "But everything is going to be ok" She said "Mom what did I like to do?" I asked "Well you like to cook and you loved your Vespa" She said "Oh" I said "I'm getting tried, I think I'm going head to bed" I said "Oh ok, let me show you your room" She said going upstairs "This is your room" She said "Thank you" I said going into the room and then she went downstairs.

I saw a bag on the desk, it had a lot of school stuff in it "Now I know what to take to school tomorrow" I said as I put my hand in my pocket and I felt something and it wasn't a phone, it felt like a amulet, I pull it out "Why do I have a amulet" I said as I see words on it "For the glory of Merlin, Daylight is mine to command" I said as the amulet started to glow and then armor came on "How did that happen" I said "Mom" I said going downstairs "Yes Jim" She said "I just said the words on this amulet and this armor came on" I said and she looked happy "Your starting to remember Jim" She said as my armor came off and the amulet fell onto the ground "Now go to bed" She said "Ok" I said grabbing the amulet.

In the morning, I got up and went downstairs "Ready for school Jim" My mom said "Yep" I said "Toby is in the driveway waiting for you" My mom said "Who's Toby" I said going to the window "Your best friend" My mom said "Oh" I said grabbing my bag "Oh I forgot, your bike and Vespa is in the garage" My mom said "Ok, bye mom" I said going into the garage "Bye" My mom said.

I walked into the garage and saw my bike "Can I even ride a bike" I said grabbing my helmet and then grabbing it "Ready Jimbo" He said "Jimbo?" I said "It's my nickname for you" He said "Oh ok" I said getting on my bike "What's my nickname for you?" I asked "Tobes" He said "Ok Tobes" I said riding my bike and then falling off of it.

When we got to the school, I crashed my bike "Jim are you ok?" The Hamlet girl asked "Yeah, I'm fine" I said and then I pick up my bike and put it beside Toby's "So where's my locker" I said "Oh right here Jim" She said grabbing my hand and bringing my to my locker and then a teacher came up "Oh hello Young Atlas" The teacher said "Um why are you calling me Young Atlas" I said and then everyone stopped and looked at me "Oh Jim, you are always joking around" Toby said grabbing me and pulling me away "It worked" The teacher said "Why did he call me 'Young Atlas'" I said "It's his nickname for you" Toby said looking back at the teacher "You can't trust Mr. Strickler" She said "Why?" I asked "It's hard to explain" She said "Ok" I said "I have to ask you something" I said "What is it" She said "What's your name?" I asked "It's Claire" She said "Ok, now I know both of your names" I said walking into blonde hair boy "Hi Lame Jr." He said pushing me into the locker "Where were you for the last few days" He said "Um who are you?" I said "Oh Jim, don't act dumb" He said "Steve, Jim is just sick and he is forgetting things today" Claire said.

"Well if your sick and forgetting things, forget about this" He said walking away "Come on Jim" Toby said "Ok" I said "Oh I forgot to tell you guys" I said pulling out the amulet "For the glory of Merlin, Day-" I said and then getting cut off by Claire "Don't say those words right now" Claire said "Ok" I said putting the amulet in my pocket.

After school, I went to go get my bike and was about to ride home until Claire and Toby came up to me "Jim come on" Claire said "Where we going?" I asked "To Trollmarket" Toby said "What's Trollmarket?" I asked as I get pain in my arm "It's the place that we were at yesterday" Claire said "Ok and my arm just got a pain" I said "You had a broken arm before you lost your memories" Claire said "Oh" I said.

When we got to Trollmarket, Claire put this gem onto the wall and then put her hand on it and it open a door, we were heading somewhere and trolls were yelling 'Trollhunter' at me and saying hello after they yelled that name "Claire, why are people calling me 'Trollhunter'" I said "Blinky will tell you that" Claire said as we walked in the library "Blinky" Toby said "Oh hello Tobias" Six eyes troll said "Your that troll with the six eyes" I said "Yes Master Jim" He said "You called me 'Master Jim'" I said "Yes" He said "Claire and Toby can I have moment with Master Jim" He said "Sure Blinky" Toby said walking out of the library with Claire.

"Claire said I can ask you why the trolls are calling me 'Trollhunter'" I said "The trolls are calling you 'Trollhunter' because you protect the trolls with amulet" He said "This amulet" I said taking it out of my pocket "Yes" He said "Thank you six eyes troll" I said "You can call me Blinky" He said "Ok Blinky" I said and then a troll came running in "Trollhunter!" She said "What is it" I said "Your Father!" She said.