Where's Jim and Claire

Toby's POV

After Jim took Claire to the mountain to finish their dance, me and Aaarrrgghh went back to my house.

I went into my room with Aaarrrgghh and Nana wasn't home she was playing bingo tonight, Aaarrrgghh started to play Go-Go Sushi and I waited for Jim to get home so I could call him on the walkie talkie but he never came home last night so I called his phone.

Dr. L came to my house in the morning to ask Nana if Jim spent the night here and I went downstairs to see who it was "Hello Toby" Dr. L said "Hi Dr. L" I said "Nana, did Jim spend the night here?" Dr. L asked "I'm sorry Barbara, he didn't" Nana said "Well he didn't come home last night and I thought maybe he spent the night here" Dr. L  "Well, I gotta go Nana see you after school" I said grabbing my bike helmet off of the counter and then I remember "Oh no" I said "Toby pie is everything ok?" Nana asked "No!" I said dropping my bike helmet "What's wrong Toby" Dr. L said.

I thought of what Jim's dad said "Jim! Jim!" I yelled "Toby what about Jim" Dr. L said "His DAD!" I yelled "Toby take a deep breath" Dr. L said and I then took a deep breath "Now, Toby tell us what do you mean about Jim's dad?" Dr. L asked "He has Jim!" I yelled, then Dr. L face just went to fine to worried "Tom has JIM!" Dr. L yelled "Yes!" I said.

Dr. L walked into the living room "Barbara dear, do you want me to call the police?" Nana asked "Yes" Dr. L said "Toby pie, you go to school we will deal with this" Nana said "Ok Nana" I said picking up my helmet, I went outside and got my bike and went to school.

When I got there Steve was talking about Jim and Claire and then I went up to him "Steve what happen to Jim and Claire" I said "Why do you want to know Dumb-zalski" Steve said "Because they're my friends" I said "Well, some person attack me and thrown me into a tree and that's all I saw" Steve said "Ok" I said walking away and seeing Darci and Mary "Have you seen Claire?" Daric said "No, where did you think she is Toby" Mary said "Um I don't know" I said and Mary looked at Darci "She probably with Lake" Mary said "Probably and her parents said she didn't come home last night" Darci said "Do you think she spent the night at you know who's place" Mary said "Jim's place?" Darci said "Yeah" Mary said and then they looked at me "So where's Jim?" Darci asked "Um I haven't seen him" I said "Wait you haven't seen Jim and you guys ride to school everyday together and you haven't seen him" Mary said, then Mr. Stickler came out "Everyone to the gym" Mr. Stickler said "I wonder what it's about" Darci said.

We all went to the gym and Mr. Stickler went in the front "I've heard word from the parents of Claire Nunez and Jim Lake Jr. and in fact have gone missing last night and police found what was left behind last night and found James Lake phone and Vespa and now Steve come up tell us what they were doing when you found them" Mr. Stickler  said "Of course, I found them dancing and they when dancing by the most beautiful place in Arcadia and then they caught me, then this person attack me and thrown me into a tree and after I just nothing" Steve said and I got up and said "What were you even doing there in the first place?" I asked "I heard some music playing and then I went to go see what it was and it was them" Steve said "Well, I think that's enough Steve" Mr. Stickler said "Claire was dancing with Jim" Darci said and after that I went to Trollmarket to tell Blinky, Aaarrrgghh, and Draal about Jim and Claire.

I took the horngazel and open the door and then ran to Blinky and them "Blinky!" I yelled "Yes Tobias" Blinky said "What's wrong wingman" Aaarrrgghh said "Jim and Claire!" I said out of breath "Jim didn't come home last night" Draal said "Didn't go with Claire to dance" Aaarrrgghh said "But he never came back and now they're gone" I said "Wait! both of them" Blinky said "Yes!" I said "The Trollhunter is gone!" Draal yelled "What do you mean by the Trollhunter is gone" Vendel said "Someone took Jim and Claire and it could have been his dad and it probably was" I said "Hurry we must fined them now" Blinky said.

Claire's POV

 I woke up and saw Jim "Jim!" I said getting up and running to him "Claire! are you ok" Jim said hugging me "Yeah, im fine how about you?" I asked "Me too but we need to get out of here" Jim said and I nodded my head "Where is my amulet?" Jim said "Looking for this" someone said in the darkness "Who's there!" Jim said.

"Jim, there is no need to worried I won't hurt you or your little girlfriend" Jim's dad said "He isn't my boyfriend" I said "Really now" Jim's dad said getting closer to us "Jim what do you think about this" Jim's dad said "Were not dating dad" Jim said "But you act like it, you protect each other, you like each other, and you guys aren't dating yet" Jim's dad said pulling out the amulet "Jim you want your amulet don't you, come and get it" Jim's dad said "Jim!" I said as Jim was getting up "Bring it on" Jim said.

Jim got up and was ready "One more thing, Mara will take care of your little girlfriend Jim" Jim's dad said "Jim" I said "Don't worry, I don't bite" Mara said and then she came at me and then Jim punch her "Thanks Jim" I said "Your welcome" Jim said " Now, let's get that amulet back" I said.

Author Epp, Hello~ and i'm sorry that Claire's POV was short but it will continue in the next part on Monday and then after that will be Jim's POV again and it will stay like until the end of the story and Bye~