Chapter 59- New Boyfriend

I felt someone shaking me back to reality and I groaned, flailing my arms around. I wrapped my limbs around who I hoped was Ace and just hung like a sloth. I peaked to make sure it was him and it was so I continued holding onto his torso, "You know what today is right?" He asked trying to pry me off but it was no use. "Hmm?" I hummed not really responding, "Today we get our diplomas in the mail! We're free!" He said excitedly and I groaned, "Then we have to go to everyone else's ceremony." "Yep." He said peeling me off of him and I flopped onto the bed.

I heard my phone start ringing and i grabbed it looked at the caller ID and it read 'Emma Cadman' I answered and silently put my finger to my lips to silence Ace, "Hey Emma." I said sitting up, "Hey honey! I have a little...surprise for you guys over here so if you could come over whenever you free that would be awesome." She said and I looked at Ace and he shrugged, "Yeah we'll be there in about an hour and a half?" I asked, "Perfect, see you then dear!" She said and I hung up.

~~~

I took a quick shower and threw my hair up in a messy bun after blow drying it, I did my makeup and threw on a simple black crop top that had 'Potato' written on it in simple white letters and put on ripped black shorts on along with just simple black sandals. I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs seeing Ace patiently waiting for me, "Ready?" I asked me nodded getting up and following me out the door.

After a little while we arrived at Emma's and walked inside, Emma was in the kitchen and she smiled at us and hugged us, "Hey...so what was the big surprise?" Ace asked slightly eager, "You might not be so happy about it." She said nodding towards the glass door that led to the backyard, we walked out back and saw Mel playing with a little boy, "Thats her new 'boyfriend' and they've been together for seven days so they're celebrating their one week anniversary." She said and I laughed and and Ace glared at him and walked outside and over to where they were swinging together while awkwardly holding hands, "Oh boy." I mumbled leaning against the door frame and Emma standing next to me.

Ace talked to the two kids for a few minutes and came back smiling, "I like him." He said chuckling, "And why's that?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my hips, "I told him if he ever hurt her I would steal all his toys and he said that he would never hurt her because seeing her in pain hurts him." He said and Emma and I cooed, I looked behind Ace and saw the little 'couple' walking over to us hand in hand, I took my hands off Ace and he dropped his from my hips and I grabbed his hand bending down to their size, "Hey Mel!" I said and she dropped the boys hand and hugging me, "Andy!" She yelled and I laughed hugging her back, "Who's this young fella?" I asked and they laughed, "That's Tommy. Tommy this is Andy. She's very pretty." She said and I was so proud at how much better her speech has gotten in just the span of a year. I put her back on the ground and she walked back over next to Tommy.

~~~

We were back at our house now and we were getting ready for everyone's graduation ceremony, there was a big party afterwards so we were going to that too. I put on a dressI haven't worn in forever but I absolutely love, It was a black lace dress and it was a lot shorter than I remember but oh well, fuck it.

I put on the necklace Emma got me for Christmas and adjusted my promise ring, I threw on a few silver bracelets and put on black pumps and curled my hair which Ace said looked 'really trippy' because of my half and half hair.

We got to our old school and went out back to the football field where there was a stage set up and people lined up to the left of the stage in red robes, we sat near the front-ish and on the left, Alex soon showed up and I saw our other friends' parents sitting in the crowd.

They eventually started calling names and handing out diplomas, people gave short little speeches and all my friends were good, no tripping, no weird speeches just the usual...until Sof...god that girl is crazy.

She got her diploma and walked up to the podium, "Someone once said this beautiful poem and iv'e waited my whole life to say this; Goodbye students, goodbye class, highschool you can kiss my ass!" She said holding up two middle fingers after tucking her diploma under her arm and walking off being chased off my teachers.

Most people were quiet until that when everyone cheered and people that booed her were drowned out by the cheers.

~~~

We just got back from the party and laid down on our bed after changing into comfier clothes, it was just an average party. Drinking, dancing, and laughing.

My last high school party.

"Oh my god." I said sitting up and smacking Ace's chest, "That was our last high school party ever. Oh my fucking god." I said and he sat up nodding, "What the hell am I supposed to do now?" I asked laying back down feeling very small and lost.

I was lost. I was no longer in high school, I was free but at the same time trapped...of course I know that I have to apply to college and shit but...Im basically screwed. College is so much money and we already have barely enough money to afford this fucking house, I mean I still have money from my mom and selling my old house but that wont last forever.

"We." Ace said bringing me back to reality, he laced our fingers together, "What the hell are we supposed to do now? If your screwed then Im screwed. But dont worry, if I had to crawl to the end of the earth to support you I would in a heartbeat." He said and I smiled at him cuddling his side, "I dont crawl." I mumbled and he laughed hugging me and kissing the top of my head.

A/N: So I guess this is the end guys! Oh god it seems like just yesterday I was starting this book but fear not! This book will have a sequel haha it will be their college years they will be crazier than ever...is that even possible? Yep! I'll post an A/N to this book once the first chapters up!!