Chapter 44- Kelsey

Two people walked into the room and it was still pitch black. "Guys!" The figures said and I noticed it as Destiny and Alex. "Over here!" I said quietly and they ran over to us and sat down. Someone else walked in, "Guys it Alex and Sof." They said. "Over here." I said again and they sat down next to us. "What the hell was that?" I asked as we kept our backs to the wall and facing the doorway. "I don't know, I really hope it's the boys." I said and they all agreed.

They laugh echoed around again and we screamed. We heard someone walking up the stairs and we fell silent. The laugh rang out again and we huddled together tighter.

The lights turned on and all the boys stumbled into the room laughing. Zach showed us his phone and hit the play button on his phone and the laugh echoed through the house.

All of us girls stood up. I walked towards Ace who was on the floor laughing. I towered over him and cocked and eyebrow. "You don't get any sex." I said walking off. He shut up and chased after me, "Oh come on babe, it was just a joke." He said and I rolled my eyes walking into our room. He followed me as I sat down on the edge of the bed. "You didn't actually believe me did you? I just needed you in the bedroom." I said running over to the door and locking it. He smirked and sat down on the bed. I walked over to him and pushed him back on the bed...

<.>

"Do you guys wanna go to Starbucks or something?" Sammy asked and we all agreed.

It's the next day, we're leaving tomorrow night, the snow has let up so its a little more safe to drive now.

"Okay, boys in one car girls this car." Sammy said and we all nodded. The boys drove off getting in the car simply as the girls got in. Megan was on the ground by our feet with a blanket over her.

We got there and we all piled out getting a few weird looks.

We walked in and saw the boys sitting there with our favorite drinks. We walked over and sat down.

<.>

We are still at Starbucks and have been here for about an hour, "Oh my god." Ace said looking at the door then back at us. "What?" I asked looking around. "That's my ex, she's really mean and rude. A reason I dumped her, she's also a real bitch. She would fight anyone who even looks at me." He said shielding his face slightly. I rolled my eyes and pulled his hand away from his face. "Ace?" I hear a really high pitched voice say. I look over and see a girl who looks like she could be one of Bitchy's minions.

She had long blonde hair with obvious extensions, she had almost orange spray tan and brown eyes, her breasts were pretty big but her butt was so fake, you could see the butt pads hanging out the bottom of her short shorts and she had on a black lace bra underneath a white button up shirt. The shirt was tied so it showed her whole stomach and pretty much all of her bra...I mean why isn't she just naked? It would make more sense than this!

"Hi I don't believe we've met, I'm Andy. Aces girlfriend." I said cocking an eyebrow. She smiled evilly and looked at Ace. "Girlfriend? Really? Over me so fast Ace?" She asked. "Yeah, but we can tell you've been under a few guys since the time you guys broke up so why don't you mosey along now." I say and she scoffs. "Oh trust me honey. He doesn't want you for more than just sex. It's not like you have much else to give anyways." She said smirking. I laughed standing up and I towered over her even in her heels. "Really? Then why would he give me a promise ring?" I asked her showing her the ring. "Because it's his way of tricking you." She said taking a small step backwards. "Oh right! Of course it's a trick! Now since he did that trick im gunna do mine." I said. Before she could say anything I drew my fist back and punched her in the nose. "Abracadabra now you have a broken nose!" I said sitting back down.

She squealed and stood back up stomping her foot. She held her nose and stormed out of the building. Everyone was looking at us but they eventually went back to what they were doing before.

"That was awesome." Sof said high fiving me. I laughed and everyone agreed and I made a mental note to talk to Ace about her later, I mean I punched the girl for gods sake and there seemed to be quite a bit of tension between them, I deserved to know.