Chapter 50- matching tattoos

***3 MONTHS LATER***

I groaned and rolled over, the sunlight streamed in from the window Ace opened in the bedroom.

I grabbed my phone and turned it on, 10:46 Monday, March 27.

I groaned as I forced myself out of bed. I took a quick shower and got dressed. We didn't have school today because it was a teacher day or whatever so the whole squad was planning on getting together.

<.>

"I just had a great idea." I said suddenly, right now we're all sitting at the park in a random patch of grass. "And what may that great idea be?" Alex asked and everyone looked at me, "We should get matching tattoos." I said and after a little convincing all the girls agreed but the guys said no.

<.>

"Pussies." I mumbled at the guys as they sat down in the waiting chairs. I walked up to the lady at the counter who was covered in tattoos. "Hello, how may I help you?" She asked and I smiled...

<.>

"FUCKING BITCH!" I hear Sammy's scream from another chair. We all laugh as I feel the needle prick at my skin. "How are you doing?" The artist asked as he rubbed the extra ink and blood away, "Fine." I said shrugging. "I'm guessing it's not your first tattoo?" He asked making small talk, "Nope, multiple before this one." I said laughing as Sammy let out a small shriek. "Her first one?" He asked gesturing to Sammy. "Yep." I said confirming his assumption.

<.>

After a few more minutes he finished then another half hour for everyone else to get theirs.

We got three birds going across all of our wrists as if they were flying.

(Picture above)

They showed us how to take care of them and wrap it and to not get it wet blah blah blah. The usual tattoo stuff.

<.>

"It hurts." Sammy whined as we all cleaned our tattoos and rewrapped them. "Stop being a baby." Destiny said slapping Sammy's arm. Out of nowhere arms wrap around my waist and I breath in Ace's cologne. "Hello." I say as he buries his face in my neck and kisses it lightly then bites down a little harder than the kiss.

"Ace. Not now." I say taking a step away from him and he groans as he walks away.

We all laugh and walk out of the bathroom too. We curl up on the couch next to our boyfriends and Destiny and Alex lay on the other couches. Alex picks out a movie and plays it. I watch as the first scene of Saw plays and I cuddle into Ace even more.

A/N: im so sorry guys it's such a short chapter but I can't rn my brain won't function, I have writers block, schools a pain in the ass, and don't even get me started on guys. I mean one second you like me the next you won't talk to me wtf but ya love you guys please forgive me I'm so sorry. ~Kalie