epilouge

"Dipper? I'm back," Mabel calls from the front door. My tired eyes turn to her as she knocks snow off her shoes. She walks over to me.

  I continue looking down at my phone, updating my blog. After what happened with... him, my condition had gotten worse. I went to therapy, and the doctor told me that writing my feelings down would help. I made a blog, and getting my feelings out and having people support me was helping a bit.

   "Did you get any sleep? Dipper, you need me to go back out for your meds?" Mabel asks. I shake my head and turn back to my phone. I had posted something on my blog not to long ago, and a lot of people were commenting on it. A lot of the comments were well wishes, a few were saying that I nwas an attention seeker. I still was doing fine due to the overwhelmingly positive people I had met. I turn to back to Mabel when I hear cabnits in the kitchen opening. I see her putting food in the cabnits.

  "Mom and Dad called, wanted to see how we were doing. you want to call them back?" Mabel asks casually, stopping her cleaning to like back at me. I shake my head again, standing up. I start to put on my shoes, thinking of taking a walk to get away from the awkward exchanges, when I hear a bang. I almost let out a scream, panic coursing through my body as I hear the sound. The sounds of his laughter banging the insides of my brain. 

  Maybel had dropped something. She sees my expression, and looks down. Mabel looked... ashamed. Mabel looked as if she had done the worst thing in the world. I was almost in too much of a panic to care, but she was my twin. My worry for her overrid my panic, and stopped panicing to look at her in the eye. She must have mistook my expression of worry for anger.

  "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that! Oh my god, sorry." Mabel picks the thing back up. I shake my head, and try to give her a calming gesture. She looks at me. A raggad ghost, even worse than I used to be. Bags under my eyes worse than they have ever been. Messy hair from weeks of sleepless nights due to the nightmares. She sees me and turns to the counter, leaning on it. She looks down, and after a few seconds of silence... I hear a sniffle.

"Dipper, say something. They said to let you make the decision on your own, but I think we both know we need to really talk. I know we both need closer.  Please, I feel so bad for letting you go through this, just talk to me," Maybel says, her voice cracking. I frown. I didn't want to talk, but I knew she was right. I can't stop what I feel if I don't talk.

  "It's... not your... fault," I say, my voice sounding odd from lack of use. Mabel puts her hand to her mouth and sobs. I run to her and hug her. She hugs me back, and cries. I can't tell if from sadness or relief.

"I'm so sorry, I should have kept you safe like a good twin. I should have helped. It feels so good to hear your voice," Mabel wails the last sentence, her voice muffled by my shirt. I pat her head trying to calm her.

"Don't worry it's fine. What happened, has happened," I say, my voice sounding normal quickly. Mabel looks at me.

"Do you want to... talk about the incident? I'm not forcing you, but if you want, we can talk," Mabel says, and I take a deep breath. I think it's time. She sits on a chair in the living room, and waits to see if I will comply.

"What do you want to hear?" I ask, sitting down on the couch, my legs touching my chest.

"Whatever your willing to tell,"

"I was in a troubling prediciment, I wasn't getting any better no matter how hard I tried, and now someone was offering happiness. I was estatic, but weary. I was told a story to tear my gaurd down. A story of a boy making a deal without knowing the full effect it would have, and he was doomed to life he hated because of it. I made the deal, and everything was fine, good even for a while. I started to feel for someone that I should have hated, but he acted changed. This person seemed as if he was a stranger was getting to know me. The day it happened..." I take a moment as memories of the things we did together ran through my mind. I feel my chest tightening, it made me panic even more rembering what he did. My chest felt as if the force was back.

"We can sto-"

"No," I interuppted her, "I need to get this out. The day it happened it was the first snow of the season, and I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I walked in the house after work, and he was there. I decided to grab my journals and Silvio to go for a walk. I couldn't find either. A  book was understandable, but I couldn't find a whole living being, so I asked him where my pet was. He... he" I stutter but I quickly try to get on track.

"He freaked. This person yelled at me, slapped me, punched me, did whatever he could do to hurt me. I tried to leave, but I was lifted in the air by this force," No matter how much anyone knew, no one knew this part except for doctors who noticed some certain damage, "The force started to constict, and i couldn't breath. The person I had started crushing on was literally crushing me. If the police had come any later, I... I would have been dead. i would have been strangled to death," Mabel gasps, and tears flood her eyes.

"Oh my god... Oh my... Dipper, I'm so... oh my god," Mabel stutters, not knowing how to respond. I had kept one last peice of information...

  "He never finished his deal, and now he will probably never be human, and he will just get crazier and crazier in his demon form," I explain to her. She shakes her head, and looks in my eyes.

  "Do you want me tonot say his name? You haven't said it once... I'm worried about making things worse... Tell me what I need to do..." Mabel says, pointing out something obvious, Ijust couldn't bring myself to say his name...

  "Don't worry about it, because i will never feel anything, but hatred for Bill. The man who tried to take my life."

YOU GUYS ASKED FOR IT!!! Now I will explain some stuff. Dipper will never like Bill, hate me if you want, but I had been planning this ending since the beggining. Bill is insane and has expressed an interest in killing the Pines in the actual show, and it is not a good match at all. Dipper would most likely have PTSD from the beggining due to that first summer, but I ignored that and instead showed him having it here. The symptoms he's showning are signs of PTSD, as that is an appropiate responce to the actions that had taken place during the incident. I mostly had this as a way to wrap up the story with a slightly happier ending then Dipper almost dying and not having his twin comfort him. I did this as a way to try and mend the twins' relationship, though it would still need help after this beacuse of the stuff they went through. I hope you enjoyed this story. If you have any questions about the story or you want to recomend a pair of people to write about (might not happen, but I will consider any suggestions) comment or pm me. Nico out!