3

If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see you can find out first hand what it's like to be me. -MCR

I woke up with my back hurting. I stand up and stretch. I get ready and start to head out. Yesterday after work I had gotten my paycheck, and immediately put it in a bank. The paycheck itself gave me $270. I was going to use some of my money for a few cheap pieces of furniture.

I put all of my money to find I had $690,420. I found a dining room set, a bed, and a couch for $915. That left me with $689,505. I got the stuff moved to my house, and that cost me around 25 dollars. That left me with around 690,395 dollars. I set the stuff up and sat on my bed for a while.

Silvio lays next to me. He nudges me and I hear his stomach growl. I smile and get up from seat on the bed. These creatures are not very picky other than their vegetarian life style. I walk out the woods near the house and let my Boopy explore.

I feel myself grow hungry as well. I put it off for a while, but soon I'm famished. I walk to a nearby fast food restaurant, and get something cheap. I eat my food once I get back to my house.

I start to feel tired. I walk up to my bed, which doesn't actually have sheets on it yet... I might have forgotten to put them on the bed in my haste of getting everything together. I sigh, make my bed, and lay down.

~~*~~

It was the same dream. Wondering aimlessly in the mindscape, waiting for that pesky dorito like demon to appear. I wasn't to mad about the dream though. It was still calming like usual.

I woke up to early, wishing to go back to bed. I look around trying to find what woke me up. I see nothing, hear nothing, feel nothing. Why did I wake up?

I sigh and lay back down. This is ridiculous. Why time is it anyways? I grab my phone and look at the time. It was 3:00! Why did I have to wake up! There's no way I'll be able to fall back asleep... Great, this is just great!

I hear something. A small knock. An almost timid knock on my door. I walk out of my room, down the hallway, and to the front door. I look through a peephole that Mabel is standing there.

"Mabel? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be back home?" I ask. Mabel sniffles. Is she crying?

"I guess I should be... But I wanted to apologize. I've been so cruel to you. I left when you needed me the most... I'm so sorry." She said. I feel her hug me.

"It's okay Mabel... Do you want to come in?" I ask politely. She shakes her head, explaining that one of her friends are driving her home because she missed the bus. I nod and wave as she starts to walk away.

"That was unexpected..." I say to myself. I walk back upstairs to lay in bed. I plop myself down, face first, into bed. Silvio (who had gotten up with me) lays beside me, cuddling into me. I smile, going back to sleep.

~~*~~

I wake up again, this time at a more reasonable hour. It was 9 o'clock and both Silvio and I were laying on the bed bored out of our minds. How did I know Silvio was bored? Well, I asked. When I asked he nodded his head, which makes up his whole body. The motion caused him to fall over and roll around until I helped him out. It was both adorable and hilarious at the same time.

After a while of being bored we went for a walk. Now, that the town's people knew of the supernatural there, they accepted it. I got a lot of waves and Silvio even got a few girls to try to let him and coo at him.

Once we had walked around for a while I got a bit hungry. Silvio seemed a bit hungry too. He hopped over to the woods while I walked into a cheap restaurant. I got some food and left. Silvio was waiting outside, seemingly full of food.

We walked around a bit more, pretty much wasting the day away. Finally we walked home, both tired from walking around so much. It was getting pretty cold too. We walked home and I flopped onto my couch.

Nothing was really going on... I guess I could do some research in the woods. I could start writing things in the journals again. Like old times sake.

~~*~~

After a few hours in the woods I returned home. I was extremely happy. It was always so peaceful in the woods, but if you know how to see it the right way it could also be fearfully exhilarating. The woods brought a great rush and it made me happy to be there.

I saw Silvio laying at the foot of my bed as I slipped the journal I was using under the pillow on my bed. I smiled at my cute little fluff ball, than grabbed my phone. I was looking for other jobs that I could also work at. The alchemy shop was great, but I didn't feel like I belonged there. On top of that, Gideon still doesn't like me much...

I was just browsing the internet when I realized something strange was happening. The colors were seeming to drain from home. I was left in a monochrome world. Had I fallen asleep? Was I dreaming again?

"What is with my brain? Have I not had enough of the yellow demon yet?" I asked out loud to no one in particular.

"Oh... Sorry, Pine Tree... I guess I'll just leave you be then..." A familiar voice trailed off. I looked up to be met with a yellow triangle. I stare for a minute wondering how he had came back.

"Bill? Is that really you?" Was the only thing I could even think to say even with all the questions floating around in my head.

Hi! So I just wanted to say that first almost 12 and I should be in bed. Second, that I'm only a simple trash can and I'm sorry if I miss calculated your human money system. Third of all, you guys better love me! I spent a really long time trying to make everything as realistic as I can. I searched up pay check amounts, furniture prices, house prices, and I even searched up the price for a moving company to transport Dipper's furniture. I'm exhausted. Good night/good morning/ or good afternoon depending on the time you read this. Bye!