2

What can not be said will be wept. -Sappho
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Gideon." I say as I walk into work. He nods and looks me over, making sure I have on my uniform. I do except for some small hat I had replaced with my pine tree hat.

"Ok, for now just do inventory. You can be the cashier when someone comes in." Gideon tells me. I nod, and I walk to the back of the store where storage was.

I work for a few hours before it's time for me to go. I walk to the door and say good bye to Gideon on the way. I walk out and get a few steps away from the store before my phone rings.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.

"Hi, are you Dipper Pines?" A lady asks. I nod before realizing she can't see me.

"Yes, I am." I reply.

"Good. Well, I was just calling to say that you can come sort out your great uncle's will now. Everything is ready for you claim the belongings. Just " The woman over the phone says. She hangs up before I can say anything. I put my phone up, and start walking.

~~*~~

"Hello. What are you here for?" A lady asks. I look up from my feet, and at the woman. She also had that face that made them look nice, but this time instead of having those cold eyes she has kind ones.

"I'm Dipper Pines, and I got a call about my great uncle's will." I answer. She nods and smiles. She motions me to follow her and I'm lead to another room. I guess it was time to discuss this will.

~~*~~

In the end, I got all of the journals, all of uncle Ford's experiments, and 693,850 dollars. Ford, though he never talked about it, had worked in a lab for a long time before coming to Gravity Falls. He then quit and came here.

I was glad to have been thought of before he died, but I just wish he was here. I wish neither of them had left. I just... I just wished they would come back. They won't come back though. They will never come back.

I walk up the Mystery Shack's stairs silently. Once I reach my room I let the tears fall. Everyone left at some point. Any friend I might have had at school left. Mabel left. Both of my great uncles left. And though my parents hadn't left I knew they wanted to.

It's terrible wanting to tell someone how you feel, but you can't get out the words. I had tried to explain it to Mabel, but the words got stuck in my throat. So instead I ran off, and wept out the words I had wanted to say.

Soon I had started to get tired. I got more comfortable in my bed, and close my eyes. Not to long after I close my eyes a dream comes. It was the same as the night before. It looked like the mindscape.

This time instead of it feeling like a weird dream it felt like someone telling me that I'll be okay. It was a calming feeling. It was a nice feeling. I liked it.

I walked around, trying to find a certain yellow triangle. I doubted I could get into the actual mindscape with out him. I looked through the monochrome landscape, but I couldn't find him anywhere. Maybe it was just a dream. Bill is gone anyways... Right?

I wake up at around 4 for no reason. I get out of bed knowing that it would be hard for me to go back to sleep now. I walk to the bathroom and wash my face. I look in the mirror. I look at all the imperfections, and sigh. Maybe those bullies were right. I'm so ugly that no one would want to be around me...

I walk away from the mirror and to my clothes. I had work again this morning so I put on my uniform. I should get my paycheck Friday. At least that's what Gideon said.

I decide to get out of the house before I go insane. I grab my phone and stuff it in my pocket. I grab my hat and put it on my head. I walk out of the Mystery Shack.

I walk towards the woods. I look around the familiar path. I walk, almost being able to hear Mabel's voice. We used to go on walks together through hear. Now we would probably never do that again.

I continue to walk until I see a creature that I had just newly added to the journal. It was called the Boopius Fluffium. Boopy for short (Picture wherever you see the picture). It's necklaces jingle as it bounces around. I stroke one of its antlers and it lets out a purring noise.

I start to walk away from the creature, but it follows. The circular creature's silver fur seems to gleam as the rising sun hits it. The blue, silver, and pink necklaces jingle every time it hops towards me. Oh, did I mention that the only way it gets around is hopping because the creature is literally a fluff ball with antlers?

I continues to follow me on matter how much I try to get it to hop off. I give up and let it follow me. The town's folk won't mind considering most of them are OK with the creatures and cryptids around here. It'll just have to follow me around town.

My new friend and I make it to the alchemy shop. Gideon looks at the Boopius for a second before turning to me. I give an awkward smile while my little friend jumps up and down beside me.

"What even is it?" Gideon asks. I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Uh, well I call it the Boopius Fluffium. It's called Boopy for short. It doesn't exactly have a personal name yet..." I answer. He gives it another look.

"Is it potty trained?" He asks. I shrug and look at it. It gives a sort of nod, so I turn to Gideon and nod. He sighs.

"Fine it can stay for today, but I better not see it here tomorrow." He says. I nod quickly, and my Boopy and I head to the back of the store.

~~*~~

I had made it to the Mystery Shack after work and was now looking for houses with Silvio. Yes, I had named my little friend Silvio, and now we were looking for a house near here. I had heard a few people had decided it wasn't safe here so they left. I was going to buy one of there houses.

I found one that seemed nice and it wasn't to far away from the alchemy shop either. I contacted the person who said I could have it for 3,700 dollars. We made a time for me to check out the house tomorrow and we were done with the discussion.

Silvio rubs against me in a sweet, caring manner. I feel him purring as he falls asleep on my chest. Maybe a pet is a good idea. It'll help me with the issues I've been having lately. Maybe I won't feel so sad with something so sweet around.

I fall asleep to, mindful of Silvio's antlers of course. Again I'm taken to the mindscape like dream. Am I going to have this dream every night? Is that the deal?

Again, it felt calming. It almost seemed that if I strained my ears hard enough I could hear a faint lullaby. It was nice. It was soothing. It was oddly comforting considering I might be in the actual mindscape. I had such bad memories here, but it wouldn't stop being so comfortable.

~~*~~

I woke up, got dressed, grabbed my stuff, patted Silvio on the head, and walked out of the Mystery Shack. I walk to work and it goes by quickly as always. I leave quickly and walk towards my meeting place with the home owner.

I walk to the place, and wait. Finally, the person arrives and we talk about the house. He drives me there and gives me a tour. I nod at what he's saying.

"So, I'll be out of here by tonight, so you can move in whenever you want." He says after I had signed a few papers and had given him the money. I nod, and places the last few boxes of his belongings into his car and he's off. He must really not have liked it here...

I grab my suitcase and back pack, the only things I owned inside of the two bags. Silvio hopped beside me and we made it to the house. I laid down a small pallet on the floor and got as comfortable as I could be on the floor. I guess I'll go look for furniture tomorrow...

Of course, as I had expected, I was once again in the calming monochrome world the minute I fell asleep. The singing was there to. I don't know why, but I seemed to trust the soft singing voice as it told me everything was okay. This time everything really was okay.

I just wanted to say that all pictures are mine, and if you want to use any of them you must ask!