chapter 1 The Truth revealed

(Rated M for mature if you're reading this and you're under the age of 18 you've been warned.)

You walked through the halls of Beacon High school with your half sister Blake Belladonna, you two have been together sense you were born and after all you were only a year younger than her being the age of 16 and her being 17. "Y/N are you sure you want to ask Weiss to hang out with you for the summer?" She asked turning to face you. "What kind of question is that? Of course I am." You replied. It's true Weiss has been your girlfriend for the past year, and you couldn't be happier. "Okay I'm not saying you shouldn't she is one of my friends, but after awhile she can start to wear you down." Your sister comments. "I've lasted a year with her Blake I think I can handle it." You fought back "Alright, good luck on your finals." She said rubbing the top of your head "alright right don't get mushy." You said back as you walked away.
Four hours later
You walked home instead of taking the bus or driving home with Blake you wanted to surprise Weiss by giving her a visit to her house she lives in the same neighborhood as you so it wasn't that hard to walk there. As you walked up to your girlfriend's house you pulled out a house key she gave you Weiss trusted you so much she gave you a key to her home, but as you entered the house you noticed a noise coming from upstairs...you traveled up the stairs and you followed the noise to Weiss' room you used some of the sneaky moves your sister used to teach you to open the door slightly without anyone noticing. What you saw both broke your heart and blew your mind. You saw weiss naked on her bed laying on her stomach moaning and screaming in absolute pleasure. "AHH! please...Neptune! Harder!" 'NEPTUNE?!' You thought as you as you spotted said god of water pounding into your girlfriend's asshole. You felt your blood boil and you acted out of pure rage and made your presence known by slamming Weiss' bedroom door open an enraged look upon your face. "Really Weiss?!" You said more pissed of as you crossed your arms "you date me and you go ahead and sleep with the aquaphobic god of bullshit?!" You yelled as you pulled her house key out of your pocket and threw it at her "don't expect me to be coming around anytime soon slut!" You began to walk out when you were stopped by weiss who was using her bed sheets as a makeshift dress. "Wait please don't go I can explain." She said holding you by your arm. " Explain? Explain?! EXPLAIN?!" You yelled at the top of your lungs "Okay let's get a few things straight, thing one." You pulled out your phone and timed a picture perfectly as Neptune walked out of Weiss' room with nothing but his pants on you took a picture of weiss as she is now and without them knowing a picture as she was being pounded by Neptune to show Weiss' mom Wilma and older sister Winter, should Weiss not tell them the whole story. "Thing number two I don't care what you have to say right now all I know is that if you're so immature that you go and do this behind my back, yet you know I'm your boyfriend and you're not supposed to thing like what just happened you're clearly not mature enough for a relationship of any kind so I don't want to here you calling me or texting me saying "I'm sorry" or "I still love you" or "Can we still be friends" it's just going to make me hate you more." You said as you put your phone away. "Now I'm going home." You said as you walked out the door and down the road back to your house there you saw a note on the door no doubt Blake left that for you that read "Mom and Dad are going on a cruise for about two months. I'm in charge going to get us some *favorite fast food restaurant here* be sure to lock the door. XOXO ♡ Blake" She still looked out for you even at the age of sixteen you were treated like a child. You weren't sure if it was because you had childish hobbies like playing and collecting yugioh cards or you still played video games or if it was you still cried at disney movies. Whatever the reason Blake loved treating you this way and to be honest you wouldn't have it any other way. But today wasn't exactly the best day to do it. You were still upset about what happened to your relationship with Weiss after you went inside the house your home you ran to the room you shared with Blake and sat on your bed with an angered look on your face.
10 minutes later
You were still in your room as you heard Blakes Red Chevy Impala come into your homes gravel drive way. Soon she walked into the house and called out your name "Y/N I'm home, I got dinner, it's your favorite~!" You didn't get up you didn't even reply after 10 minutes of you being angry you turned to a face of aw as you realized what had happened today. Soon Blake walked up to your room with a  plate filled with a meal from your favorite fast food place and noticed the look on your face. "Y/N what's wrong?" She asked setting the plate on your nightstand "Weiss...OH god...I saw Weiss get fucked in the ass by Neptune." You replied. Blake grew a look of shock and after thirty seconds of awkward silence she wrapped her arms around you in a warm hug "I'm so sorry." She said rubbing your back "you soon began to cry on your sister's shoulder as you wrapped you arms around her...you are Y/N and you wish today never happened.