Gray

Happy and I ran back to were Erza, Wendy, and Carla were waiting for us and as we walked out of the bushes they all screamed. We must have scared them, "Gosh! You girls can scream loud!" I cover my ears.

"Don't scare us like that, Gray!" Wendy looked terrified. Then as if she had just noticed something her skin paled even more, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to yell at you!" Wendy started freaking out and I have to admit, it's kinda cute when she gets like that, well little kid cute.

I smiled, "You need to stop being so uptight all the time." I walked away to talk to Erza who was staring out off the cliff, " We found something." I walk over and sit down next to her.

Erza looked up at me hopeful, "Really what!" Erza grabbed my jackets collar and started shaking me. What did she think, I wasn't gonna tell her!

"I would tell you if you would stop shaking me around!" I yell. Erza let's go and urges me on, "Ok. We were walking around and then we came across this pile of rubble and we found what looked like a piece of Lucy's outfit and her keys. We also found blood on the ground and there was some sort of invisible barrier that I think Lucy and Natsu are trapped in. I could kinda feel some of Mavises magic energy around. Either way they were there and they are in trouble!" My voice turned from calm to frantic by the end of my speech.

"Well, what should we do?" Erza presses on.

"We have to get freed and Levie!"

"But why?"

"The barrier is an enchantment!"

Erza looked at me as she realized what I was saying. She stood up and started packing everything up, "They can't wait much longer! We have to get moving, it will take us a week to get back to the guild and a week to get back here. Two weeks without food or water and that's not counting the set backs of sleep and food breaks another week." Erza started lecturing us and kept packing.

Wendy joined in and Carla as well. Happy stood up and looked off the cliff, "Natsu, hang in there. We're gonna get you some help soon." Happy's voice was shaking and I could tell he was worried. I have to get help for their sake!

The whole guild is counting on us. I just can't imagine the guild without Natsu and Lucy. The only thing I know is that the guild would be devastated without them. With that I started helping pick up.