Natsu

What... Happened... Oh wait I remember now. That pain again! The worst it's ever been! I sit up slowly and look at Lucy who is still passed out but... Did... My flames... Really do... That?! Her whole body... From what I could see, was severely burnt... What should I do? I love her!!! I can't let her have this terrible pain when she wakes up!

Despite the stabbing pain all over my body I rush over to Lucy to get a closer look at her burns. Her cloths had been burnt a little too. Why did I have to get so mad. Maybe if I could just control my anger bad things wouldn't happen.

I fall to my knees and look at Lucy. Her eyes were filled with tears that were rushing down her face. Her face was red and burnt. She had a pained expression on her face. What have I done?! I feel a sharp pain in my chest and I roll over onto my back and stare up at nothing.

Suddenly Lucy starts moving followed by a loud and painful scream from her.  I quickly sit up, "Lucy! It's ok! I know it hurts! It looks painful! I need to tell you I'm sorry! I didn't mean to lose control. I promise it will never happen again!" I move closer to her and try to hold her hand but she quickly moves her hand away and grimaces at the pain.

I know Lucy probably doesn't want so I just let it go an keep talking, "Do you forgive me... Will you?" I look at Lucy hopefully but she just stares up at the ceiling with no expression on her face

"Please give me something!"

Lucy's expression changes to pain as she opens her mouth, "I'm sorry Natsu. I can't... We can't date... I don't know how I could... Could ever trust you... Again. How... How can I not be afraid of you... After... After you... You lost control... Of yourself... You could have... Killed me!"

As she spoke I felt tears forming in my eyes and I saw Lucy was also trying to hold back tears to spare her the pain.

"But... Lucy... I'll never do it again... I'll keep you safe and happy. I can't live without you!!! Please!!" Lucy didn't answer she just looked up at the ceilin again. Tears were still in her eyes and they finally fell down her face, "ouch!!!!" I hate this. It's all because of me. My girlfriend broke up with me and now she's crying an it hurts and it's all cause of me. I stood up and turned my back. Before I could walk to the other side of the barrier I turned around and sat back down. I grabbed Lucy's hand gently. As she tried to pull her hand away I started talking. I started pouring out my soul for the first time, for the firs time I had no regrets, for the first time I was completely sincere and serious. Losing Lucy is the worst thing that could happen to me. I would do anything for Lucy... Even leave the guild to be with her. So I did the only thing I could. I poured out my heart to her. I gave her the last energy, hope, and life I had.