Erza

Where are they? They couldn't have gone far! I will not stop searching until I find them! They might be hurt! We should have never split up! It was stupid, "We have to find Natsu and Lucy quick!" They should be back by now! It's been a whole night and we haven't seen Natsu and Lucy. We have searched all around for them but haven't found a trace of them.

I stand up and walk over to Wendy who is sitting on a log looking over the mountain. She is really worried about them too. I can tell by the look in her eyes. She looks over at me, "I'm scared! What if they are gone for good?" Wendy's innocent voice says.

I look at her, "Its ok. Natsu and Lucy are both very strong wizards. They will be fine." I force a smile and sit down next to Wendy and Carla.

Even Carla looks scared. I've never seen her like that before, "I think it would be wise if we go back to the guild and get more help looking for them. You never know if there is some sort of enchantment in these woods." Carla stands up.

"That's a smart idea but Happy and Gray are out looking for them right now and we can't just leave them." I think about the choices we have to make. It's overwhelming.

"Why don't Wendy and I go back to the guild and you can stay here and wait for Gray and Happy and Natsu and Lucy."

I thought for a minute. These woods have proven themselves dangerous and a little girl and her cat would certainly get into trouble if Natsu and Lucy did, "No it's not safe. We can't risk another member from our team getting hurt! We will wait."

There isn't much to do around here except wait. We sit and talk about random things and try to enjoy ourselves. The hours slowly pass by and there is no sign of Gray or Happy. I can't help but worry now. My mind is playing tricks on me, trying to put the worst in my head. No! I'm not gonna give into that. That's the last thing any of us need! Gray and Happy have probably found a clue as to where Natsu and Lucy are.

The sun is starting to set and Wendy yawns. We barely got any sleep last night. All of a sudden the bushes around us start to rustle. Wendy looks around and I stand up ready to fight.

Hey guys I know this chapter is a little boring but it will get more interesting soon. Thanks! Make sure to comment! Bye!