Chapter Twenty Eight - Taking No Prisoners *DIRTY*

The Lancome shoot was set on a strip mall balcony in the midst of the fashion district of Paris. It's for an ad for their new fragrance "Lancôme Paris". It was simply lovely, but chilly as all hell. So chilly that for the preceding half hour I forgot all about Justin and his side hoe problems.
I was wearing a blush colored dress and red heels and a matching red lip. They had me prop my feet onto a cafe table with a pinch of rose petals in my fingers and some more spread across the table and on the floor. They also have me face the camera with a smoldering, inviting smirk on my face. It was hard to smile because it was so cold, but I just suck it up.
When that's all said and done, I allowed myself to go shopping in the most fashionable and luxe city in the world. I cop some berets, a few pairs of thigh high stockings, some nice dresses, and a box of donuts and eclairs at the local bakery. The most fashionable city in the worlds also happens to be the most romantic. I start to feel lonely all over again when I remember that. Why is Justin doing this to me?! And soon after realizing that, I head to the hotel.
The television is on and I hear some tv shows in French in the background (such a beautiful language. And Justin happens to be fluent in it, as I said before) and I'm gazing out the window that overlooks the gorgeous nighttime scenery of the city lights and the iconic Eiffel Tower.

 And Justin happens to be fluent in it, as I said before)  and I'm gazing out the window that overlooks  the gorgeous nighttime scenery of the city lights and the iconic Eiffel Tower

The following morning, I call Skip and see if I had any days off. To my delight, he informed me there was nothing booked for tomorrow, so this was my chance to check up on Justin. I know this sounds really bad to randomly pop up on him during his day off, with him not inviting me and having other girls around, but there was something really wrong with this picture. I go online to check his most recent reported location - he's in Bora Bora. What a lush island. And he didn't bother inviting me or calling to ask me if I was free. -_-

Anyhoo, I had reserved a beach house not too far from where Justin was staying. Perhaps I should have given him a heads up I was coming, but what did he really expect? I'm his fucking girlfriend! I unpack my things, change into the same swimsuit that I wore during our reunion at Khalil's (the black, rainbow animal print one from Victoria's Secret), let my hair down and I head to the sand. I make myself comfortable on a recliner underneath an umbrella and read a Glamour magazine while listening to "Rio" by Duran Duran on my iPod. That's my go-to summertime song. I know that it's Bora Bora that I'm at and not Rio De Janerio, but still.

 I know that it's Bora Bora that I'm at and not Rio De Janerio, but still