Chapter Ten - Confirmed Romance *DIRTY*

Justin and I just lay there silently, and hold each other. "Alright, Latara. I understand. Besides, we barely know eachother." He kisses my forehead. "But, will you at least let me cum?" he asks me earnestly. "Sure," I smirked. Justin positions himself onto the bed facing up and I get between his legs and suck him off. "Awwwwwe." he moans. He plays with my ponytail as he lets me suck his cock and jerks off. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum....." and he then roars as he jizzes in my mouth. There's so much of it, I almost choke on it. Somehow, I manage to swallow every drop of semen as Justin watches me do so. "Okay," he exhales, now....." Then he has me lay down and starts licking my vulva again and sucks on my clitoris and savours me till I climax and snail trail on his face. But he doesn't stop there, he licks up all my juices. "Mmm, you taste really good, like kiwis and watermelon...." he moans. I sigh at the unbearable pleasure. Then Justin scooches up and plants a light kiss on my lips and once again smiles sweetly, and I smile back. It was clear that this mega pop star had been catching feelings for this ordinary girl. After laying there silently and romantically, Justin says, "Oh, shit, we have to get dressed. Someone might suspect that we've been messing around. So we get off the bed and put our clothes on then fix the sheets and all. We exit the guest room and I follow Justin into the bathroom and he washes his face off in there. When he's done, he kisses me on the cheek and we head downstairs back to the party.

 When he's done, he kisses me on the cheek and we head downstairs back to the party

Justin and I did our best to act normal, like we weren't doing any foreplay. I sat down on the same recliner I was lying on earlier and noticed that my burger was still there. I had completely forgotten about it! I pick up the plate that my half eaten burger is on and Justin sits down next to me and says, "Can I please have half?"

"But Justin, there are a bunch of fresh, warm burgers over there."

"I know, but your mouth was on that one."

"Ahahahaaaaaa, okay, you little devil!"

I go and grab a plastic knife and cut my partially eaten hamburger in half and give a half to Justin. He's quick to chow on it and says "Thank you," with a mouth full of food. When he's consumed it, he sticks his fingers in my mouth and has me lick up all the grease and ketchup. It was such a bold move, and a bit embarrassing, but I didn't mind. I love how he's mature, but doesn't take himself too seriously. Then he takes a swig of the Diet Coke that I left there earlier. Cause you know, my mouth was on that too! He hands it to me and I finish the rest. I sat it down on the little side table and Justin leaned his head on my shoulder. That's usually what he does with his closest female friends, so I took it as a good sign. I start scratching his head gently. We're quiet and tranquil for a minute. Then I spotted Hailey rushing over to us.

"Hey guys," she says.

"Oh hey," I said.

"So are you lovebirds going to play in the pool with us?!"

"Yeah sure." said Justin. We strip down to our swimwear and Justin links his arm with mine and we go into the pool. Hailey climbs on Khalil's back and onto his shoulders and they tell me to do the same thing with Justin because we're going to be having a chicken fight in the pool. I climb on Justin's back and he helps me get on his shoulders. Damn he's so buff..... I think to myself. Then we all get into position and Hailey and I are trying to push each other down into the pool. There's a lot of shouting and laughing and merrymaking going on, and amid all the liveliness, I'm thinking about how goshdamn lucky I am to have caught Justin Bieber's eye. And no, not just because he's "Justin Bieber". I can tell that Hailey's not trying to hurt me, and she knows I don't want to ruin my relaxed hair with extensions. I put my hands down as though I'm surrendering, and Hailey waits for me to flail at her again. I just look at her all sly before saying "I'm sorry, Hails." And I push her and Khalil back into the water. SPLASH! We're all laughing about it, then round two. "I'll get my revenge at you, Morris!" she calls out at me. Hailey's positioned back on Khalil's shoulders and I'm sitting on Justin's again. This time she's not as gentle, but I'm not quite intimidated, cause she's my friend and I'm a little sassier than she is. I'm still trying to push Hailey into the water again, and before I know it, Hailey decide to push Justin's head down instead and sends both of us into the water. "Hahaaaaaaaaa!" Hailey says. Fortunately, my hair only got a tad bit wet. Justin gets up and helps me up into standing position. He's such a gentleman. Then we do a few more chicken fight rounds, then I'm pooped. Justin and I go dry off, head down to the refreshment table and each get another burger and each a hot dog. Once again, Justin's a gentleman and puts ketchup and mustard on my food. God, I love him. Then we sit back onto the recliner and eat as we watch the others play in the water and socialize and whatnot. To break the ice, I say to him, "You once said that you like everything, like ketchup, mustard, relish and onions on your hamburgers and hot dogs.." (I read that in Tiger Beat Magazine years back.) "Yup!" he says with nearly half of a hot dog in his mouth. I remember that not too long ago, I was on his shoulders. And even though I'm skinny and only 125 pounds, I feel bad for all the weight I put on his shoulders, literally. I put down my plate and coke and start to massage Justin's shoulders. His skin is soo soft and he still smells amazing even after we were in the pool and he has such a nice body. "Oh, man that feels good," he says, closing his eyes all content. I smiled, I was glad I was making him happy. I then ask him, "How often do you have a little R and R?"

"Maybe a few days every couple of months?"

"I'm glad. Justin, you work so hard, and deal with so many people. Many crazy ones. You should. And I also want you to be careful. Not everyone has the Bieber Fever, you know."

"I know, Latara. And I will, Latara." he says to me reassuringly. I kiss him on the cheek, and he kisses me on the forehead. We look at each other, not saying a word. By the way his pupils were dilated and how he didn't break eye contact with me, I could tell that he really cared about me. Not only that, but I could tell that I was important to him. Without thinking he leaned in and kissed me. In front of everyone. And he pulled away and said, "I love you, Latara." "I love you too, Justin!" And he hugged me and he embraced once again.

"Got it!" I heard Hailey shout. She runs over to us with her iPhone. "What did you get?" Justin inquires. "This." Hailey says as she shows up a picture she just took on her phone. OMG, she took a picture of Justin and I kissing. "I swear to God, Hailey, if you hit that "Share" button......" Justin says in a threatening tone.

"Too late!" she says all chipper and smiles as she taps her screen. "Latara, you're going to be the luckiest girl alive and the most hated girl on the internet. But it's only cause I want the best for you both."

"What site did you even post it on?!?!" I asked her.

"Insta. It's a very popular social media site, you know."

Our kiss had gone viral within seconds.