I smiled at him and said, "It was no problem sir."

He said, "Well then I will be seeing you all around school. Please do try the sausage links they are quite delicious."

I was a bit confused by his request but all four of us bid each of our teachers' goodbye and went back to eating. Per Dumbledore's request we each tried one of the sausage links and found them to be delightful.

I glanced down at the watch I wore on my wrist and saw it said 8 o'clock meaning we had been eating for an hour and had an hour until our very first class ever at Hogwarts. I pointed this out to the other three people. It took a moment to get Hermione's attention away from her Transfiguration book she was studying before class.

Harry said, "Well it looks like Jessica, Ron and I need to get our books. Do you want to come with us Hermione?"

Before she could say anything I said, "Mine are with me."

He looked at me confused so I said, "They are in a locker of sorts," I sighed and pulled out my wand.

Muttering the incantation to open my locker I saw all of them look at it in wonder. I pulled out my books showed them to the people with me and then put them back in closing the door securely.

Ron said, "Well you have to show me how to do that. Fred and George always complained about carrying their books around. Eventually they levitated them around but it still took concentration. I wasn't looking forward to that, but with that spell I wouldn't have to worry about it."

I said, "I can teach all of you t if you want. It's a hard spell to learn so today you will have to deal with carrying them and then tonight I can teach you how to do the spell."

They all nodded and Harry said, "Well let's go and get my things and Ron things."

Hermione levitated her things beside her as we walked up many staircases until we were in front of the Fat Lady portrait. I said lilac the same way Percy had and we walked into the Gryffindor common room.

Hermione and I waited downstairs until the boys returned carrying all of their books.

Looking at them I had an idea, "Hey guys! Why don't I just put your books in my locker and then give you the book that we need for that period when you need it?"

Ron said, "That sounds great. Are you sure it wouldn't be a bother?"

I shook my head saying, "No not at all."

He and Harry handed me their books and I put them in the locker. I turned to Hermione and put her in the locker too.

I said, "Well let's go to Transfiguration."

They nodded and Harry took out a map of Hogwarts to which I said, "Nah I'll lead us there. I know where it is."

Hermione raised her eyebrows at me and said, "How?"

I shrugged saying, "I don't remember but in one of the books I read there was a map of Hogwarts so I memorized it because I tend to lose things like maps."

She nodded and we all left the common room. We still had half an hour to get to class so we took our time as I led them from one staircase to the next. Within 20 minutes we were already in front of the classroom.

I motioned for them to wait and then I opened the locker. I got out the four Transfiguration books in there and handed them to the owner; written in the front cover. As I was just about to close up the locker Professor McGonagall rounded the corner and saw us.

"You are sure early," she said.

I paused in closing the locker and said, "Just wanted to make sure we found our way alright."