Who You Are

When Tobias was finally able to snap out of the weird trance he was lost in, He was very confused. "Was that me?" He asked, not of anyone particular it seemed. More like a self revelation.

"Yes, that was you." In his confusion, Tobias had all but forgotten about Her for just a moment. What should he call her he wondered. "But how is that so? I'm right here with you, right now!" If the prince sounded nervous, it's because he knew she wasn't lying to him. It was real.

By some strange magic he found himself away from the present and pushed somewhere else. "You seem to think that when and where are separate. You are always here, it is always now. How can you travel somewhere that isn't currently manifested? So changing the when or where doesn't change the who..." He shook his head, attempting to absorb what She was telling him.

"You mean to tell me that the world changed around me, not that I moved through It?" His confusion was written all over his face. "So young. Not ale to understand that the world is an illusion. Imagine the world is a living painting, each figure causing ripple effects through the rest. The paint is the medium. Here, we call the medium 'energy'. Some call it God but this is incorrect. God's are those being conscious of the medium who can and do manipulate great portions of it. I am called Gaia, the Goddess of the earth, it's Galaxy and 6 others around it. I have existed for a very long time. Welcome to my home, Prince Tobias."