Chapter 23 (Epilogue)

Alan's POV
I couldn't believe I was here right now standing at my bothers graduation. It had been roughly ten years since the hardest year of my life and everything was perfect it seemed.

Cole had grew. He was everything Momma would have wanted him to be. He graduated top of his class and was set for college. I had finished about four and a half years ago and now had a steady job at the local hospital. I became a nurse and I never looked back. Cole was set for the stars. He had no clue what he wanted to do it changed every week it seemed but whatever he did he was sure to excel.

Austin leaned over and placed a small kiss on my cheek making me smile. This man had been my life saver more than once. He's been by my side since and hasn't even wavered. I've yelled at him and had my moments but he has never once left me. He's kept my head high when things got rough and pulled me out without a complaint.

He officially moved in with me about four years ago and little did he know I knew about the red velvet box hidden inside his underwear drawer. I didn't know when it would happen but I was ready. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

I still lived in the house I grew up in with my mom. At times the memories still stung but I didn't cry anymore because I knew that she was happy. Every year we still celebrated Momma and Mason's birthdays. Cole had come to terms with Momma's death but Mason's he was still stumbling with.

While I watched him grow up I would often hear him in his room late as night talking to Mason as if he was stitting right beside of him. He would tell him everything and no matter what he always told him goodnight. Once we finally decided to box up their stuff he kept out another one of Mason's stuffed animals. His second favorite, a white puppy, since the first was with Mason. It had one of Mason's shirts tied around it and it always sat on his bed.

Cole had picked up drawing, among other many talents, and every year on his and Mason's birthday he would draw what he believed he would look like, he even caught up on the years he missed before he started drawing. They hung in the hallway in a straight line. Cole had lost not only his brother that day but his best friend and I don't think he would ever really get over it.

I reached up and wiped a tear that had fallen onto my cheek. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked to the stage where Cole was standing getting ready to receive his diploma. His hand went inside his pocket and I knew he was feeling around for the old picture of him, Momma, and Mason.

They called his name and I didn't even try to stop myself from jumping up and down and clapping furiously. His cheeks tinted pink and I knew I had done my job as a big brother.

After everything was over Austin took us  out to eat and we laughed and honestly it's probably one of my favorite memories. Cole met up with some friends and they promised not to get into too much trouble.

As we drove back to the house I thought of everything and I looked back on my life so far.  Even though things were tough my life was turning out great. I still felt like there was a piece missing but that was okay. I would never forget them and I knew they would be proud of me.

Austin and I got back to the house and I held him close to me. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine softly all the while moving us backwards towards the couch. He sat down and I straddled his legs while leaving soft kisses down his neck. I looked up at him and into those gorgeous brown eyes. He smiled and I kissed the tip of his nose.
"I love you." I whispered to him even though no one was around to hear.
"And I love you." He said and pulled me close to him for another kiss.

OKAY GUYS THATS THE END IM LEGIT ABOUT TO CRY.
I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. I want to thank all you who read, commented, and voted it meant THE world to me!!! I love all of you little beauties and I hope you'll stay with me for more stories!

I have a three others so if you haven't checked them out yet go do so if ya wanna.

Brothers Through It All (Kellic & Cashby)
Unwanted (Cashby)
Blue Eyes In A Sea Of Brown ( Kellic)

Check them out of ya want to!!'

I'm also already working on another Cashby so stay tuned for that!!!

If anyone is interested you can follow me on my social medias, they're just my personal accounts and doesn't have anything really to do with my stories but if ya want to feel free to go ahead I'll follow/add ya back!!!

Snapchat jennanicole5120
Instagram: driftwood_heart
Twitter: _DriftwoodHeart

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS STORY IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND I LOVE YOU ALL 💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜

~Driftwood_Heart

I Met You At KFC |Cashby|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara