Chapter 10

Alan's POV
Austin and I had just dropped Cole and Mason off at his house. I meet Megan and she seemed to be the sweetest woman around. The boys instantly took a liking to her. She reassured me that they were in good hands and then shooed me and Austin out the door. Austin was driving, where I don't know. He took my hand and held it causing me to smile.

Finally we pulled up to the mall.
"Why are we at the mall?"
"I'm going to spoil you just a tiny bit." Austin said pinching his fingers together.
"Austin ther-"
"No protesting. After this we're going to go hang out at the beach." He said as he laced his fingers with mine and walked me inside the mall. We walked along, just glancing at stores.
"Sweetheart, where do you want to go?" I just shook my head at him and looked down. He stopped and pulled my chin up so our eyes could meet.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't want you spending all your money on me." I said quietly. "I can't give you anything back."
"I don't want anything back." He smiled. "All I want is for you to be happy and to have whatever your heart desires. I want to spoil you. Don't worry about the money." He leant down and kissed me slowly. Cupping my cheek with his hand. I melted into the kiss and completely forgot where we were. Until I heard a couple coughs and pulled away to take a breath. A crowd had gathered around and I blushed, burying my face in Austin's chest.

"Come on." Austin tugged on my hand and pulled me through the mall. "Where to?" I looked around and pointed shyly to a Hottopic. He nodded and pulled me inside. My eyes darted everywhere. "Go on look around." I went over to the wall of shirts and while I looked up I felt Austin wrap his arms around my waist. I leaned into him. I grabbed a couple shirts I liked and a beanie handing them to Austin.
"Is this all you want?" I nodded and he went to check out. Austin begged me to get something else but I refused. He finally quit bugging me and we left the mall. Once we were in his car he started driving until we reached the beach.

"Austin I didn't bring clothes to change into, plus I don't swim."
"We're not going to go swimming I promise." He said and linked his hand with mine. He liked to hold my hand a lot I had noticed. I wasn't complaining though it was cute. Before actually going down to the beach Austin grabbed a blanket from the back of his car and we walked to a little shoreside restaurant. He ordered us a variety of things and a couple drinks.
"Pick a spot and spread out the blanket." He said once our feet hit the sand. I nodded. This was the cutest.

I walked until I was far enough from the water that we wouldn't get hit and spread the blanket out. It was huge. Austin came over and sat the bag of food and drinks down. I slipped my shoes off and before I could think Austin had his arms around me and was spinning me.
"Stop!" I laughed and he put me down only to set me on his feet so I was and inch taller than normal and he leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back and we stayed like that for a few moments. Just enjoying each other.

We sat down on the blanket and he pulled the food between us. We were happily, talking about this and that. I was relaxed and it felt good. I knew my mom was with the nurse and the twins were in trusted hands. I leaned against Austin's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me. I looked up and saw him looking down at me.
"What?"
"You just so perfect." He said and kissed my forehead. I blushed and he laid back on the blanket, gently laying me back with him. I rested my head on his chest and looked up at the darkening sky. Austin started humming and his hand was rubbing smooth circles on back. Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep.

"Ally!" I heard and groaned.
"Shhh be quiet guys. He's asleep." I heard Austin whisper.
"I'm not asleep." I mumbled into his chest. It was that moment I realized I was being carried. I tightened my grip on Austin. "Drop me and I'll never speak to you again." I mumbled once again and he laughed. I felt him sit down and I rubbed my eyes. I finally opened them and looked to see Austin. Then I looked at the end of the couch and saw the twins.

I sat up and spoke to them. "How was your guys day?"
"It was awesome!" Cole stared. "Meg let us play video games and watch tv on the humongous tv. "She made us these weird weird sandwich things and they were so good."
"Then she even played hide and seek with us! Cause I wanted to." Mason chimed in.
"I told him it was a baby game but it turned out to be fun." Cole added.

"They were angels. I'll watch them anytime you need." Megan said walking into the room.
"I hope they didn't make too big of a mess." I laughed.
"No actually. Anytime they played with something or ate they cleaned up themselves. They also insisted on helping me with the dishes." She said ruffling their hair. "Such gentlemen."
"I'm glad you guys had a good time." I said. "Thanks Megan." She nodded and took a seat on the recliner.

I looked over and saw Mason and Cole nudging each other and talking in hushed whispers.
"Hey guys what up?" I said with a laugh. They both stopped and then moved to where they were right in front of me and Austin.
"Is Austin your boyfriend now?" Cole asked quietly with excitement in his eyes. I giggled and Austin smiled at me before kissing my forehead.
"Alan," I looked up to him. "Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Yes!" Cole and Mason both shouted causing me to laugh.
"Of course." I said and kissed his lips lightly.

A/N: Hey guys!!! I made another new story! (I couldn't stop myself) and it's a Cashby. It's called Unwanted. Here's the description:

Alan lives in a world full of shifters, people who are half animal is the easiest way to explain it. His kind are accepted and get along well with those who don't shift. Even though the world is okay with them there is still groups of shifters who are unliked and looked down upon. Those being the ones whose mates are of different species or the same gender.

Alan has just turned sixteen, the age when he will finally be able to find his mate. It turns out his mate is closer than he ever thought but will his mate be able to accept who Alan is?

Go check it out! I think it's gonna be great!
Btw thanks for reading this story guys! I hope you like it!
~Driftwood_Heart~