Chapter 2

I was gonna wait to publish this chapter but it don't work out that way 😂. Anyway enjoy!

Austin's POV

Should I text him now. No I need to wait. It's literally been only forty-five minutes. Calm down Austin. I sighed and leaned back against the head rest in the car.
"Just text him Austin." Phil said with a laugh.
"How did you know what I was thinking?" I turned to face him.
"Phil just knows." He said and everyone laughed.
"Should I seriously text him now though?
"Just do it if you don't your just gonna pout and worry."

I sighed and took out my phone before I could change my mind.

To Alan☺️:
Hey! It's Austin.

Did that sound okay? I hope so. We finally got back to Tino's and I flopped down on the couch, keeping a close eye on my phone.
"Austin come on quit staring at your phone or I will take it." Aaron said with a grin.
"Don't even think about it." I said and before I could react he had kept towards me and grabbed my phone. "Aaron!" He sprinted to the bathroom and locked himself in.

I pounded on the door. "Aaron give me my phone."
"One minute please!" He yelled back I pounded on the door until he finally opened it and tossed my phone to me an evil smirk on his face.
"What did you do?"
"Ohh nothing." He just walked passed me and back to the living room. I quickly pulled up my messages. Oh my god.

To Alan ☺️: hey this is the brown haired guy who got your number for my friend. I would appreciate it if you texted back. He's kinda freaking out. All I've hard about is how adorable you looked in your uniform and Austin is scared shitless that he texted you to early. Anyway. Sorry for interrupting. He's going to kill me by the way. Gotta run

"Aaron!"
"I'm out. Bye guys." He said grabbing his keys and running out the front door.
"What did he do?"
"Alan now knows I think he's adorable in his uniform." I grumbled.
"Awww." The guys all said in high pitched voices.
"Shut up." I said as a phone beeped. My phone. I looked down. It was from Alan.

Alan's POV

"Alan come on I'm leaving now, you need to try and get some sleep." My manager said as he switches out with another one.
"I'm fine really." I said with a small laugh.
"Come on, I know you want to get home to your brothers and mom." I gave in and grabbed my bag from the back. I opened the door to my run down car and searched my bag for my phone. I was going to call Mom and tell her I was on my way, but just my luck it was dead.

I tossed it back in the bag and pulled out of the parking lot. I sang along to whatever song was playing on the radio not even really paying attention. I was to busy thinking.

I got my paycheck on Sunday, which was tomorrow, and I had to have one of mom's doctor bill payments in plus the rent. I hoped I had worked enough overtime to cover it. Mom got a check each month but that barely covered anything, I mostly used it to buy food and other things we needed for the house. Moms insurance didn't cover a lot of the medical bills so I had to take care of those as well. I sighed, we had made it this far we would be alright.

I pulled up to our house and grabbed my things from the back. I opened the door and was attacked by two pairs of arms.
"Ally your home!" My brother Mason shouted.
"Come watch a movie with us!" Cole added in. I looked down and ruffled the red hair of the two twins. "Okay let me say hi to Momma first. One of you get my phone from my bag and plug it in and the other put the movie in." They nodded and Cole grabbed my bag while Mason ran to the stack of DVD's.

I walked down the hall to Mom's room and opened the door quietly. She was asleep on the bed. I smiled and walked over pulling the covers up and kissing her forehead lightly. I could only hope she would get better but that didn't seem too possible. The doctors weren't exactly sure what was wrong but they had been keeping her stable and in the least amount of pain possible. I closed the door and walked back to the boys.

"Will you fix us a snack?" Cole said when I entered the room. "Sure bud, what do ya want?" They looked at each other, apparently using twin telepathy, because at the same time they both shouted. "PB and J." I laughed and told them to not yell anymore because Mom was asleep. I fixed them both a sandwich, each slightly different, Cole like more peanut butter and Mason liked more jelly. Then I cut the crust off and sat it on a plate. I poured them both glasses of milk and made my way to the living room.

Cole was on one end and Mason was on the other, leaving the spot in the middle for me. I sat down and handed them both their food and started the movie. They had picked out Captain America and were happily watching.
"Ohh by the way you had a text from an Austin guy." Cole said as he sat his plate on the coffee table. I smiled and got up to get my phone.

From Unknown: Hey! It's Austin.

From Unknown: hey this is the brown haired guy who got your number for my friend. I would appreciate it if you texted back. He's kinda freaking out. All I've hard about is how adorable you looked in your uniform and Austin is scared shitless that he texted you to early. Anyway. Sorry for interrupting. He's going to kill me by the way. Gotta run

I laughed at the last text. Was he really freaking out because I didn't text back and to top it all off he thought I looked cute in my uniform. I put his number in my phone and texted back.

To Austin🤓: Did you really think I looked cute in my uniform?

I sat back down on the couch and both of the boys cuddled into my sides. I knew they would fall asleep shortly but I didn't really mind. This was our little routine and I was perfectly fine with it. My phone dinged and I looked down.

From Austin🤓: definitely😉