Chapter 15

Like before just remember I love you guys and it hurt to write this chapter I actually cried. Anyways umm now on with the chapter.
~Driftwood_Heart

Mason's POV

I tried to open my eyes. They wouldn't open. Gosh my head hurts. Actually all of me hurts.

"Happy Birthday!" Shouted Momma, Dad, and Alan. Cole and I were sitting on the couch as we opened gifts. I smiled at them and dad ruffled my hair and Momma kissed my cheek.

I wonder what Happened. Was Ally okay? Cole? I opened my eyes just a bit. I looked down. There was red all over me. I panicked and tried to look around for Ally. But everything went black.

"Leave my brother alone!" Cole shouted and dragged me over to the jungle gym.
"You okay bubba?" He said and looked over me. I nodded. "I will never let anything hurt you." He hugged me tight.

"Ally." I groaned as I could see again.
"Mason!" He shouted but his voice was fuzzy.
"Mason. Stay with me please." Was he crying.

I was sitting in my room crying. Dad had left and I didn't know why. I sat there forever until Alan found me. He wrapped his arms around me. "Mason. He loves you he just had to go okay?"
"B-but what if you leave?" I cried into his shoulder.
"I will never leave you. Understand that. Your my brother and I love you with all my heart."

I opened my eyes and they were met with the watery ones of Alan. I saw the tears spill down his cheeks. "Ally don't cry please." I said in a weak voice. It really hurt to talk. It hurt to move really. I reached up and brushed a tear away from his cheek with my thumb. "Ally it hurts."
"I know bubba. Just hold on please. Keep talking to me."

"Momma will you ever get better?" I asked as I sat on her bed. "Baby I don't know, but I'll see you again. If I do leave."
"Where will you go?"
"I'll go to live in this sky. On a big fluffy cloud and I'll be waiting for you and your brothers." She said and smiled at me. I hugged her close.
"I love you Momma."

"What's all the red Ally?" I asked and tried to move a hand to wipe some away as it trickled down my face. My hand wouldn't move. "Ally I can't move my hand." I said panicked. "Shh. Shh. Just be still okay. Help is coming. Stay with me Mase." He said crying.

"Mase calm down. I'm here." Cole said and pulled me close. I had just had a nightmare and had ran into his bed. He brushed my hair away from my face and wiped my tears away. "You wanna go to Ally's room." I nodded and he got up and grabbed my hand, leading me down the hall our brothers room. We climbed in on each side of him and he hugged us close.
"I love you Cole." I said as we listened to Alan snore.
"Love you to Mase."

"Ally will he be okay?" Cole's distorted voice said.
"Cole. Nothing's wrong." I said my voice came out as a whisper.
"Ally! Is he going to die!" Cole screamed.
"Shhh. Shh." I heard Austin. When did he get here. "Where is that damn ambulance." He grumbled and I opened my eyes to see him crying while holding a crying Cole. "Why is everyone crying?"

I ran with Alan as Austin and Cole chased us  through the big house. I was caught by a pair arms and pulled back. "I got Mason!" Austin shouted.
"Never! That's my brother!" Alan shouted before jumping on Austin's back. I laughed as he spun Alan around before dropping him and pacing a kiss on his lips. I'm so glad my brother found someone to make him happy. I love our little family.

"Mason! Mason!" I heard yelling. My ears hurt and I wish they would quit. I opened my eyes and it was painful. Alan, Cole, and Austin were all looking at me with tears falling down their faces. "Please don't cry. Cause I'll cry." I said and then gasped for a breath. My mouth was filled with a bad taste and I spit red up.
"Oh god Mase." Alan said and wiped my face. Everything hurt and I just really wanted to go to sleep.
"I'm sleepy." I said closing my eyes.
"Mason stay awake." I heard Austin say.
"Bedtime." I mumbled. "I love you Aussie."
I took a breath. "I love you to Cole." I said lazily putting a smile on my face. Gosh I was really tired. Maybe if I slept I wouldn't hurt as bad. But before i did I had to tell everyone I loved them like I always did. "I love Momma too." I mumbled and I opened my eyes and looked up at Ally. "I love you Ally." I said and then closed my eyes. Letting my brain fade into darkness.