Chapter 8

Omg there was more people who voted for chapters of this story and it made me soooo happy. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!! It made my day! I was gonna wait to post this chapter but I'm to happy to not post it soo anyways here ya go enjoy🤓☺️
~Driftwood_Heart~

Alan's POV
"Thank god! Alan can we please leave." Cole said and flung himself at me. His face was red but not from crying he was fuming. I stooped down and looked at him.
"What's wrong?" I said then heard crying in the background than a strangled "Ally?"
"Is Mason okay?"
Cole eyes flashed with something before he raced away from me and I followed him into the living room where Mason was sat in a corner clutching his sweater sleeves. Tears were pouring down his face and he was gasping for breath.
"Mase calm down please." Cole said trying to sooth him. He rubbed his back gently and pulled him into a hug.
"C-can we go?" Mason asked quietly. I nodded. "Cole take Mason to the car Austin's out there." He pulled Mason up and held his hand as he walked out the front door. Now time to find that bitch. I don't know what she did to upset my brothers but I swear I'm in the right mind to kill her for it.

I walked down the hall and into the kitchen. There she was humming along to a silent song while stirring something in a pot.
"What the hell did you do to my brothers?!"
"Hello Alan. For your information I did nothing at all to the little brats. Simply conversation." She said and turned to smile at me. "Now are you all staying for dinner?" She said sweetly and I was about to dump whatever she had in that pot over her head. I scoffed at her question and walked out the front door, after grabbing the boys bags, and slammed it shut.

I opened the car door to find a hysteric Mason in Austin's lap.
"Austin is Alan really going to die!" He yelled.
"Mason no. Please calm down for me buddy." Amusing said holding him close.
"Mason what's wrong?" I asked sitting in the passenger seat. He looked up from Austin's tear stained shirt and then launched himself at me.
"Ally don't die please." I held him and looked at Cole and Austin.
"Veronica," Cole started he started to explain, they refused to call her grandma or anything close to that. "Told Mason that you were going to burn in hell because you liked boys because you were a disgusting human being and that the same would happen to us if we even thought about liking a boy. She described how your skin would burn and peel off, that scared Mason the most. Then, s-she," he started to tear up. "She said dad left because he didn't want to deal with the d-disappointments me and Mason would become and that if it wasn't for us Momma wouldn't be s-sick." He took a breathe before bursting out into loud sobs. "She s-said you only d-deal with us because you have t-to. That you d-don't really l-love us." I was shocked to say the least. How could someone say that to a kid?

I got out of the front seat, Mason still in my arms, and moved to the back seat beside of Cole. I pulled him to me and he latched on just like Mason.
"Listen both of you, I love you with all of my heart and nothing will change that. Your my little brothers and I wouldn't trade you for anything. I love you so much." I hugged them tightly. "Its neither one your alls fault that dad left he just did. It was his fault and Mason you can like whoever you want. You won't burn in hell and I'm not dying. Okay?" They both nodded. "I love you both."
"Love you to Ally." They both said at the same time and clung onto me tighter.
"Austin can you please take us home?" I said softly. He nodded and looked back at us before staring the car. Nothing was said and I just held them the whole way there.