Chapter 14

Love you my precious readers💕
~Driftwood_Heart

Alan's POV
"Ally! Ally!" Mason ran into the room and jumped into my arms.
"Hey buddy what's up?"
"Me and C-Cole were playing hide-n-seek and I can't f-find him it-ts scaring me!" He explained with tears in his eyes. Not two seconds later I heard hurried footsteps coming down the hall.

"Mase! I'm right here, it's okay." Cole said and wrapped his arms around his brother who was still in my lap. I watched the scene unfold and smiled. No matter what they would always have each other to protect.
"Now please quit crying bubba and we can watch a Movie with Ally." Cole looked to me and I nodded.
"Ill go fix popcorn and get drinks."
"Let's call Austin." I heard from the kitchen then I heard the ringing noise of the phone. They must have put it on speaker.

"Hey baby what's up?" Austin said.
""Hey Aussie!" Mason shouted.
"Hey buddy. Where's Alan?"
"Getting popcorn." Mason said.
"We wanted to invite you over?" Cole said biting on his lip.
"Hmmmm how about this," Austin said. "You guys can come over and we can watch whatever movie you want in the theater room?"
Both boys jumped up and yelled yes before running to the kitchen, leaving Austin on the phone chuckling.

"Can we go Ally?" Cole asked.
"Hmmm. Sure but I have to get a huge hug from you both." They nodded frantically and I squatted down to their level. They wrapped their arms around me and I held them close. These boys were my world.
"I love you guys sooo much. Don't ever forget it." I said and kissed their foreheads.
"We love you too Ally!" Hey said in unison. I squeezed them in the hug again.
"Okay now go get ready."

It was only like 12 so we would have plenty of time to hang out. I said goodbye to Austin on the phone and walked to Momma's room.
"Momma?" I said going into the room.
I looked at her and the nurse and they we're laughing hysterically. This nurse was Brenda and her and mom had been high school best friends. Mom loved when she got to come over and sit with her. She said it was like she wasn't there to be a nurse but to just be a friend.

"Yea Alan honey?" She said once she caught her breath.
"We're going over to Austin's to watch movies and such. We will probably stay out late."
"Alright just make sure the boys eat."
"I will Momma." I walked over to her bed and kissed her cheek. "I love you Momma."
"I love you to honey. Have fun."

"Momma! Momma! We love you." The boys raced into the room and jumped on her bed attacking her in a hug.
"I love you boys too. You're my little babies. I will always love you. All three of you." She said and kissed their foreheads.
We said bye to Brenda and then piled into the car.

Pretty soon we were at Austin's and the boys were picking out a movie while Austin and I got snacks. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and I turned only to have him scoop me up and set me on the counter. He connected our lips and kissed me deeply.
"I missed you baby." He mumbled and rubbed his thumbs on the exposed skin from my shirt.
"I missed you too." It had been a couple days since I had seen him. The last time was when I had met his dad.

"Aussie! Alan! Hurry up it's starting." Mason said running into the room.
"Austin you can kiss him later I need my brother to watch movies with me." He said sassily causing us to laugh.
"Alright. Alright." Austin said and pecked my lips one more time before letting me hop down from the counter. We carried the snacks into the room and settled on the couch. Cole snuggled into Masons side, me on the other side of Austin with our hands intertwined, and Mason snuggled into my side.

We had got through three movies, four bags of popcorn, numerous drinks, and even a food fight. We were all laughing as Mason reenacted the previous scene from the movie. The boys were little bundles of energy tonight and didn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon.

We all quieted down and turned our attention back to the movie. Cole was in my lap now and Mason was in Austin's. I groaned as my phone started ringing.
I picked it up from the couch cushion and answered.
"Hello?"
"Alan! Alan! It's Brenda." She sounded like she was crying. "Hurry hurry. To the hospital! It's your Mom." She said and my whole world stopped. I dropped he phone and grabbed both of the boys.

"Alan what's wrong?" Said.
"Momma. Hospital. I don't know." I said trying to keep tears back. I ran the boys to the car quickly. Mason hopped in the front, Cole got in on my side. They buckled up and I threw the car in gear.

Austin's POV
I raced out after Alan. I watched as he loaded the boys up. I hopped into my car and followed them. Alan was going maybe five miles over he speed limit. I knew he wanted to floor it but he had the twins to think about. I followed. I was worried. I didn't want them to loose their mom.

I focused on driving. Pulling my thoughts away from the inevitable. We were one street away. The light up ahead turned green to our luck and Alan went straight through. I slammed on my brakes just in time. I watched as a black truck sped through his red light and hit the right side of Alan's car.