THOUGHT

I actually want my future children to choose their own religion when they reach their right age and it means that they will not be subjected to baptism but my family will surely kill me. I'm Agnostic, I eitheir believe in God or not. I don't want my future children to experience what I have been through while learning in life - doubting & questioning the existence of my own religion because of various reasons. For example, Religion told us that we need to help those who are in need and we will ascend to heaven but they also told us that we should help without expecting something in return so what's the meaning of that? . Pretty confusing, isn't it? "Normal" and afraid people will think that they will be saved from the fires of hell if they try to help others. Another example is, they told us that we should be contented in life because that is God's will but with this fast-paced world where the personification of Money is God (although God is also a personification), being poor is a sin. That's when people fail to understand their own. That's when Religion become disastrous.

Not believing in Almighty God doesn't mean that you're a Satanist. It's just being realistic.

Majority will raise an eyebrow because of this but let's face it, being religious does not guarantee that you're a good person but if that's what makes you happy, so be it. Let's not live in hypocrisy, shall we?