I'd Put My Money on the Blond

His entire life's worth of preparation could not have prepared me for this moment. Thankfully as he was a seeker he had good reflexes, however, that being said, catching a stubborn adult was quite another thing.

"For goodness sake, Harry!", Draco cried as Harry dodged him yet again. "If you continue this childish behaviour, Merlin help me, I will ---"

"But you promised Draco. You said we were going for a walk."

"Well, were on a walk"

"Yes, but you didn't say that we were going for a walk to that Realm of Horror", Harry stated as he pointed towards the muggle establishment behind him.

"Aren't we being a tad bit dramatic now?"

"Draco you tricked me. I do not want to go. Don't you love me?"

Honestly, why him?

"Now love, be brave, just like you were when you vanquished Voldemort, come on now, I'll even take you for ice cream later."

Harry frowned as he considered this offer.

"Okay. But I want a hot make-out and some cold ice cream"

Draco rolled his eyes, "Okay love, now lets go"

"I also want to watch Lion King."

"Okay now you're pushing it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the dentist's office, Mr and Mrs Granger watched as they saw a blond soothing his quivering dark haired boyfriend.

"Isn't he the lad Hermione was talking about? The lad who saved the world from the Evil Lord person?",  Mr Granger asked as he turned towards his wife.

Mrs Granger shrugged, "I'd put my money on the blond"

-----------*------------------------------------

A/N - Hey guys, sorry for the late updates. 

Here's one of the more cliche ideas I've had so far for a Drarry fic, but hey its cute!

Enjoy!

Also! guys, thank you soooo much for 1000 reads!! Love you! 

Lots of Love,

WeBeMinions

P.S: watch 13 reason's why. I've heard its amazing!