Sinbad

Right after she left most of the place continued what they were doing but a select group of people came over to me. A woman with long blond hair and a man with spike pink hair stepped forward.
"I am Lucy Dragoneel, and this is Natsu Dragoneel. We are Destiny's parents."
"I am King Sinbad of Sindria"
"Such a noble name, you said you wanted to leave Sindria in Destiny's hands if you died, whys that? Is there no one else who is a capable person?"
"I hope you forgive me, but I've long been planning on asking Destiny to marry me if I live after fighting. If she does half of Sindria will be under her control anyways."
One of the boys after I said that began leaving.
"Sam, where are you going?"
Lucy asked him.
"I'm just going to see if dear sister needs any help packing..."
And he left.
"That was our second oldest Samuel, and this is third oldest Emmeline, Lau, twins Sarah and Sammy, Igneel, Sebastian and Petals. We have a lot of children. And I hope you invite us to your wedding"
They were all older or in their early teenage years and I secretly then hoped I could have just as much children and happiness. I nodded and soon Sam returned and brought Des with him.
"All set to go"
He said with a smile. There was something off about him but I brushed it off because I didn't want to begin to harbor any ill thoughts of Des's family. I then took Des back out to the docks and got her on the ship.
"We won't be late to the fight will we?"
"No I don't think so"
"Good, because I'm all fired up."