Destiny

I was wearing my new daily outfit to get back into the swing of life at Fairy tail which was a short kimono dress with many ruffled layers on bottom and it wrapped up top. My hair had grown longer but I kept in a neat side ponytail, which let it go down to my butt. To keep away from my siblings and their wrath I kept to myself usually up in the mountain, training and getting stronger. Ever since I learned about rukh I wanted to learn how to make it go into my body but they simply refused. I spent all my energy up there today doing exactly that and thinking over on going back to Sindria. Unaware that I had made it back into the guild I was lifted into a warm embrace that I only knew to be Sinbad.
"Sinbad?"
"Yes I am here."
"Why? What are you doing here?"
"We need you to come back to Sindria so that as I go into battle-"
"Battle?"
"Yes Magnostadt has declared war on the Kou empire."
"Is Aladdin still there?"
"I'm afraid so. I am gong to go fight with Aladdin and if I die I wanted you to be at Sindria so you can take it in"
"If I'm going back with you I'm fighting"
"If we both die there will be nobody left for Sindria"
"I won't die and neither will you, I'll go pack my things"
I turned to the guild who were surprised at this quick discussion we had and said I'd be back. I told Sinbad to stay at the guild and talk around while I got my stuff and then I left. I packed the outfit I was wearing and got on the black outfit. I packed all the dresses I wore over there and I packed most of my things, when I had closed my bag and begun to leave my brother, the second oldest walked in.