Kouen

Now that I have her in my possession I can surely overthrow mother and take over all the Kou Empire, once I have the Kou I can have the whole world. Of course I have to have an extra stand in so I'll have this girl marry me, and she won't do that on normal circumstances for sure. I'll have to think of something to blackmail her to marry me, well that one guy I heard put one of my sisters in bed with Sinbad to make it look like he raped her so he would have to marry her... no I feel like that would be the wrong way to go; this girl isn't entirely helpless, maybe I could try threatening her family? Maybe I should learn about her family really before I try anything. Once we reached to Kou I let mother look at her, I told her my small plan to innocently marry the girl and she delightfully healed her. I watched carefully outside Destiny's room to see when she would wake up, once out looking at land to conquer a soldier came in and told me she was awake. I had reached her small revival room and saw her sitting up and glowing healthily, yet thinking silently.
"Glad to see your awake" "I'm at the Kou empire right?"
"Yes, this will be your room, so if you need anything do tell us."
"Well all my things are either with Sinbad or with my family"
"Do you want to go home and get them destiny?"
"Maybe... I've been thinking, my name doesn't really suit this area of names and places so I'm going to think of a new name"
"Is that so? Well do you need any help with that?"
I might as well try to make her like me for Purdue of a better marriage...
"What did you have in mind?"
She looked at me and I saw small whispers of light and awe around her and I cursed in my head, I was falling for her rather than the other way around. And suddenly a name popped into my mind.
"Valda"
"Wow that's really good, did you know in German that means power?"
"No but it suits you better than Destiny"
"Thank you, I'll go by Valda now then"
She began to get up and I tried to shield my eyes from her in garments but I saw her unstableness and rushed to catch her
"Hah, thanks, I guess I'm not as stable or strong as I thought I was"
"Just stay in bed for now, and if you want to get up please tell me first so I can catch you again"
It was a mindless sentence but her eyes lit up and she blushed a little bit then looked down for a moment. I helped her back into the bed then I brought her breakfast.
"What's this called?"
What did she even mean? This was the one generic thing all people here have eaten and gotten sick of more than they would want!
"It's called Congee"
She tasted it once, I expected her to go 'bleck' or something of the sorts like spit it out because it is truly a bland rice bowl but to my slight surprise she just stared at it.
"What do other people think of this dish?"
"Most people spit it out the first time they eat it, it's very bland and a common breakfast food for people of no wealth"
"Oh. I think when I go back to my family I'll bring some ketchup back and then see how it tastes"
"When do you wish to return?"
"When I either can stand or if I ever pose a threat to you guys"
I was confused but nodded and left her so she could sleep, I do however admit to looking at her calm face and knowing my brain and heart had softened just to let her in.